Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Thank you I.H.O.P.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Even IHOP is helping me with diet advice.

cLuegBs.jpg

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Why would you want to go there anyways?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Back when I was a kid we would eat there every now and then, but since i've been an adult....over 25 years....maybe 5 times at most. They are 'meh' at best and got a little overpriced. I prefer Denny's, but many ma and pa diners are where i'd rather go.

That said....I get the thread, lol;)

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Back when I was a kid we would eat there every now and then, but since i've been an adult....over 25 years....maybe 5 times at most. They are 'meh' at best and got a little overpriced. I prefer Denny's, but many ma and pa diners are where i'd rather go.

DENNY'S! Last time I was there I was in Vegas on a 3 day bender, ordered everything on the menu and made a sampler platter for myself. Ahh the good old days.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010

Overpriced? It’s like $3 what do you want?
That said, I don’t eat there. But it 24 hr and the kids like it

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Overpriced? It’s like $3 what do you want?
That said, I don’t eat there. But it 24 hr and the kids like it

Yea, that is cheap. I think I went there last during lunch or dinner time, and whatever we ordered was just meh and expensive. That was several years ago now though.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I remember going to IHOP as a kid and I loved it! I went to one a few years back looking forward to it, thinking about my childhood memories, and was disappointed. The tables were so close together, you were right on top of other people, and the food was OK, but nothing great. Too many other really good breakfast options these days. IHOP will have to step it up or they'll be gone.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
...., but many ma and pa diners are where i'd rather go.

Back in my home town there was this little corner place that only did breakfast. It was a husband that did all the cooking and his wife who did the serving. That woman was nasty as the day is long but the food was incredible. Took my wife there a lot when we were dating. You know you ate something when all the food was gone and the plate was dripping with grease and pancake syrup.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
thats funny....yes that stuff is garbage

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Use to love I.H.O.P. AND Denny's!....Couldn't beat that "GRAND SLAM"!....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic