Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh

Dihydroboldenone DHB Recipe?

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
So just out of curiosity I decided to grab some DHB raws and see if this stuff is as good as some claim it to be.

Although I have plenty of brewing experience and fairly confident I can brew it at 200mgs without crashing. My concern is PIP. From what I've read most say that's the worst thing about DMB is the PIP so if anyone with experience brewing DHB has any tips, suggestions or ideas I'm open to hear them.

I've seen some recipes with guys using up to 6%BA and Guiacol. Maybe that's why the PIP but I'd prefer not to use Guiacol if possible but at 200mgs I not sure.

Any input would be appreciated. Couldn't really find much with search.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I can pin most anything w/o significant PIP... that is, until I pinned DHB. At just 100mg/ml concentration I had difficulty walking without a limp for several days. Warming it up or cutting it with another AAS didn't seem to help either.

Lots of people say it's magic, but I don't think it is. Tren is magic, DHB is a supplemental compound. But maybe you'll get some others who think different.

If you really want to do DHB, get the base raws and run it as a transdermal.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . Lots of people say it's magic, but I don't think it is. Tren is magic . . .

This was always my impression. When I first heard about DHB it was less available and described as offering most of the good things about Tren but with less of the bad things ... an ideal recipe for a cult favorite to gain a reputation in bro-world.

@silntrunin , only because you said "ANY input," there was a guy who sold 200mg/ml DHB on AB a few years ago. Name was carlito or cbl, good rep for years before he eventually left in disgrace over fake gh. I tried his outlandishly dosed 200mg DHB only because his rep had been so good before then, did not get post injection pain ... I got DURING injection pain. I finished the 1 cc inject despite the burn; strangely there was minimal post inj pain, just a black splotch where it went (the vial had not looked crashed to the naked eye). Went away on its own after about 2 weeks, I never did a 2nd shot, would never do DHB again, will stick to, and with, the basics.

If you know anyone from AB from a few yrs ago, they may remember better than I do ........

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
I'd stick with 100mg/ml. At 200mg, I doubt if it's going to hold in a solution, and if it does, the PIP is going to be hell. Like tommyguns said, it's not pleasant at 100mg.

I've always used 2% Ba, 18% BB with GSO or MCT oil and had it hold with no problems at 100mg.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Yup, seen 100 from guys I trust and even 150 from one guy I think I trust, but I tend to get greedy as to weekly dosing ... and then pay for it.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
1-test cyp DHB over the last few years has become more of a challenge than it use to be for holding in solution. silly basic formula did not work anymore for many. so I get it analyzed and results are good just what you want to see.

formulation is above what it use to need on solvency and emulsion and the bitch will still crash in a few months.. for the last 5 years any 1-test cyp DHB that did not crash I get it tested just to see if it was real. it loves to crash now .. and I didn't trust any solution that didn't crash sooner or later.

Attachments

• Test Report dhb 1tc.pdf
    225 KB · Views: 358
silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I can pin most anything w/o significant PIP... that is, until I pinned DHB. At just 100mg/ml concentration I had difficulty walking without a limp for several days. Warming it up or cutting it with another AAS didn't seem to help either.

Lots of people say it's magic, but I don't think it is. Tren is magic, DHB is a supplemental compound. But maybe you'll get some others who think different.

If you really want to do DHB, get the base raws and run it as a transdermal.

Main reason for the 200mgs is the less injections the better for this old guy. haha

I loved Tren, still do but for some reason the last few cycles I ran with it I got the hiccups for days on end and ridiculous heart burn so bad I've since stopped using Tren.
But I agree 100% Tren is magic.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
This was always my impression. When I first heard about DHB it was less available and described as offering most of the good things about Tren but with less of the bad things ... an ideal recipe for a cult favorite to gain a reputation in bro-world.

@silntrunin , only because you said "ANY input," there was a guy who sold 200mg/ml DHB on AB a few years ago. Name was carlito or cbl, good rep for years before he eventually left in disgrace over fake gh. I tried his outlandishly dosed 200mg DHB only because his rep had been so good before then, did not get post injection pain ... I got DURING injection pain. I finished the 1 cc inject despite the burn; strangely there was minimal post inj pain, just a black splotch where it went (the vial had not looked crashed to the naked eye). Went away on its own after about 2 weeks, I never did a 2nd shot, would never do DHB again, will stick to, and with, the basics.

If you know anyone from AB from a few yrs ago, they may remember better than I do ........

Remember cbl on AB yes sir. Been so long since I've logged into AB I can't remember my password or email used to sign up. lol

I've got a good idea what I'm doing and I honestly believe I can get it to hold at 200mg but can it be done without Guiacol ?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Great ... so to the legendary "tren cough" we now have to watch for the tren hiccup?

Hoping it has no similar effect on the bowel.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
:D Funny thing is I never got the "Tren cough" but as I got older Tren just didn't agree with my system as much as it had it the past.
Maybe its because I did it with just about very cycle. Test, Tren and Dbol was my favorite.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
So just a little update. Almost 2 weeks and still holding at 200mg.

Best part is i pinned my left pec yesterday and totally painless.

Minimal EO was used with BA, BB and gso.

Now just need to get my ass back on a training routine.

Yeah I know the bottle is labeled wrong. I do t know why i want to call this stuff hmb.

Attachments

• 20210404_171648.jpg
    20210404_171648.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 251
silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Gonna have to have this stuff tested.

Not sure what all the hype about keeping it from crashing and PIP was about but I've had much harder brews in the past.

Still hasn't crashed and absolutely no pain injecting or afterwards.

So either the raws are bunk or people just using way to much BA or something.

One ingredient I did leave out, not sure why more don't use it but thanks to Elite for sharing his secrets.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic