Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Considering HGH

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Guys, my goals are many. Fat loss, youthful benefits?, heal some nerve damage on my foot to name a few. Man, I'm 48 and really feeling it with this foot. Oddly enough, probably due to my high cheekbones, I look a decade or so younger. I've been reading up and quite familiar with the old HGH horror stories of shifting bones so I definitely don't want that. I've heard the arguments of 2-3 ius won't do nothing and that 5 could mess you up.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
GH isn't magic, but it's subtle and the benefits are real. While some people state that fat just melts off them while on GH, I would say a more accurate description (especially for us older guys who never had fast metabolisms) is that taking GH gives you a little more "slop" in your diet. Do I look any younger? no. Just as old and ugly as before....

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
If Suzanne Somers can handle a cpl IUs of hgh a day, I'm certain you will be fine and almost as sexy as she is at 74.

No magic with hgh, just do not be in a hurry to see changes, its a longevity scenario, not a short term blast.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
If it is in your budget then I think it is a great idea, I would not waste my time with anything less than like 4 months straight if you decide to run it at all.
I run it it quite regularly at 2-2.5 iu's daily at night before bed and switch it IM or sub q just depending on how I feel at the moment.
There is currently 6.5 bazillion places to get "GH" these days some I feel is shit and others are WELL worth it.
I would buy only tested products from proven suppliers that have been around awhile and have a proven track record of quality and integrity of service.
It does do some things for humans over 40 my wife uses 1 ui at night as well.
Our skin is nice, we look and feel pretty good and it does indeed help with fat loss IMO.
Cheers

C

charger69

Jul 4, 2017
There are a lot of benefits of HGH however there are also negatives.
If you have cancer cells it also helps them to grow.
I would say 6 months minimum to see any effect. It is not a wonder drug either. My knees still kill me on HGH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
There are a lot of benefits of HGH however there are also negatives.
If you have cancer cells it also helps them to grow.
I would say 6 months minimum to see any effect. It is not a wonder drug either. My knees still kill me on HGH.

At a replacement dosage I cannot see how it would encourage cancer cells to "grow" anymore than they would be growing in your youth, however I once felt this could be true as well but then I used sound reasoning and dismissed it.
If however you have some information that brings you to this conclusion then please share with us.
Cheers

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
At a replacement dosage I cannot see how it would encourage cancer cells to "grow" anymore than they would be growing in your youth, however I once felt this could be true as well but then I used sound reasoning and dismissed it.
If however you have some information that brings you to this conclusion then please share with us.
Cheers

Supposedly, free radicals are the culprit, in simple terms...However, I would like to see research on hGH at "normal" doses attributing to the proliferation of cancer as well...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Guys, my goals are many. Fat loss, youthful benefits?, heal some nerve damage on my foot to name a few. Man, I'm 48 and really feeling it with this foot. Oddly enough, probably due to my high cheekbones, I look a decade or so younger. I've been reading up and quite familiar with the old HGH horror stories of shifting bones so I definitely don't want that. I've heard the arguments of 2-3 ius won't do nothing and that 5 could mess you up.

Have u researched collagen?...I've been doing a little, lately...At mine and your age, it seems to be a critical issue...I'm not sold yet completely, however, if what I am studying is "fact", then it might be worth the effort to supplement or make sure u are providing the bod with the necessary building blocks (amino acids) to facilitate good levels of collagen....

C

charger69

Jul 4, 2017
Cheers

Why do you take HGH? Therein lies the reasoning. It is not restrictive of which cells it helps.
Now you say- no more than in your youth.... HGH helps things grow- if in your youth, it will help you grow more. If older, it may help you grow like your youth, but still more than normal.
I read somewhere that cancer cells have receptors that the HGH can attach to.
Below discusses the HGH and cancer relationship

If I am in left field then help me understand. After having cancer, I have investigated significantly but that is not saying there isn’t information out there to the Contrery

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
HGH isn’t a wonder drug but I think it does let you be a little more liberal with the diet. I’ve only run smaller doses over longish periods.
Also it is my understanding than HGH can help cancer cells thrive/duplicate due to IGF.

M

mdmusclemachine

VIP Member
Feb 8, 2012
Ive seen some guys take it and look crazy Then some use it and your thinking damn is it real or worth it. I think when you are on test tren etc etc and add that along with a strict diet and a good workout regimen as well as cardio. Stick to it for 3 months you will be surprised at what these compounds along with HGH will do. Make sure you dont go overboard either Less is more IMO Some guys think mega doses are gonna make the gains come faster ALL it does is cause worse sides

C

charger69

Jul 4, 2017
HGH is something that needs to be taken for long periods to really see any benefits (6 mod min) iMO
HGH is not going to make you look big like AAS.
HGH is like the icing on the cake- if you don’t have a big foundation, it won’t fix it. However there is some synergy with the AAS.
I take it, but I can afford it now. It is proven that HGH helps things grow, but that can be good and bad. Fingernails grow like crazy on it. I also had cancer and it probably made the cancer cells grow at a faster rate also . I still take it though. My thoughts are, if you already have cancer cells, it’s just a matter of time anyway.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic