pbtom
What's New?

Americans Support Restrictions on Unvaccinated People

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
So those who have been vaccinated can still transmit the virus. That’s why masks are still required. Now they did say two vaccinated people can be mask less

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
Normal timeframe for a vaccine from development to injection- 10 years.
COVID vaccine 3 months. Im not antivacs, in fact I am in favor of those that would have a high likelihood of death from COVID to be vaccinated. For healthy people I believe their long term best interest is NOT to get it but I have no issue with those that believe otherwise as long as they respect my choice to not be vaccinated. I know numerous ppl that have had COVID now, upwards of 35 people. Only 4 said it was worse than the worse flu they have ever had. Most either didn't know they had it or symptoms were like a mild cold. I work at a fairly large college, we test everyone once per week (every student and every employee) so I probably have more direct information from COVID + ppl than most. The more I learn the less of an issue I think COVID is for healthy ppl.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
-The people have spoken. Let's legislate this now!

I really hope this is sarcasm ^^^

Be afraid! Be very afraid!

Yep. For once our PM is doing the right thing by saying he does not support so-called "vaccine passports" but incredibly everyone is talking about it and lots of people are in favor of it.

Fuck them.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I really hope this is sarcasm ^^^

Yep. For once our PM is doing the right thing by saying he does not support so-called "vaccine passports" but incredibly everyone is talking about it and lots of people are in favor of it.

Fuck them.
Sarcasm, indeed.

Surprised Trudeau isn't completely on board with a vaccination passport. He's aligned himself with the WEF elites, so he may change his stance on that if he is told to do so.

Not sure if that will be an important part of The Great Reset or not, but they want to control everything else for us serf idiots so I'm sure it will be.

Just checked the wheel. "Future of Health and Healthcare" is on their agenda.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Propaganda and herd mentality

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
1615988387114.png

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
"We'd like to know a little about you for our files, we'd like for you to learn to help yourselves"
1968 Simon and Garfunkel

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
We need our leaders weak and docile. Mandatory haldol weekly injections for all of them. We'll see how long the vaccine passport lasts if that happens.

Slic.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I'm not understanding the people in the poll voting "if people around me are vaccinated," and stating they were in favor of restrictions?

Okay, if they are vaccinated, and immunity has set in, then why would it matter? They are not going to get sick from the unvaccinated. This totally ignores the efficacy of how vaccines work.

This doesn't surprise me though. These days, if you are not following people's own belief system, then they want to stone you to death. This is on the same path as BLM and Antifa et al thinking. I'm neither for or against this vaccine, it should be respected on how people choose to accept it.

Maybe i'm missing something though? lol
Exactly my thoughts on the matter Brother. You've had the vaccine you're immune RELAX!

Elderly folks and those with medical issues that lend itself to the danger of infection should get the vaccine. Otherwise why?

The Chinese Murder virus is is roughly 99% survival rate. All this panic over less then 1% fatality is nutz.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
For healthy people I believe their long term best interest is NOT to get
The problem is that with more virus circulating the greater the chance that there will be variant strains that will resist antibodies developed from original strains.

The more people we get on board, the better off the country is as a whole and the sooner we can get the country back online.

The british and south African variants already show some resistance. If we don't get it under control we will never get out of the cycle.

I had my first shot 2 days ago with no problems. My dad was a week before without any sides. Hell even Trump is on board now.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
The sheep are taking over & more importantly they are WINNING. SMH

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic