Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Americans Support Restrictions on Unvaccinated People

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
A growing number of Americans support workplace, lifestyle and travel restrictions for those not inoculated against Covid-19. This was the finding of a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Friday. Some 72% of those polled said it was important to know “if the people around me have been vaccinated.” And 62% said unvaccinated people should not be allowed to travel on airplanes. Also 55% agreed that unvaccinated people should not work out at public gyms, enter movie theaters or attend public concerts. And 60% of Americans said they wanted to work for an employer “who requires everyone to get a coronavirus vaccine before returning to the office."

-The people have spoken. Let's legislate this now!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I'm not understanding the people in the poll voting "if people around me are vaccinated," and stating they were in favor of restrictions?

Okay, if they are vaccinated, and immunity has set in, then why would it matter? They are not going to get sick from the unvaccinated. This totally ignores the efficacy of how vaccines work.

This doesn't surprise me though. These days, if you are not following people's own belief system, then they want to stone you to death. This is on the same path as BLM and Antifa et al thinking. I'm neither for or against this vaccine, it should be respected on how people choose to accept it.

Maybe i'm missing something though? lol

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I'm not understanding the people in the poll voting "if people around me are vaccinated," and stating they were in favor of restrictions?

Okay, if they are vaccinated, and immunity has set in, then why would it matter? They are not going to get sick from the unvaccinated. This totally ignores the efficacy of how vaccines work.

This doesn't surprise me though. These days, if you are not following people's own belief system, then they want to stone you to death. This is on the same path as BLM and Antifa et al thinking. I'm neither for or against this vaccine, it should be respected on how people choose to accept it.

Maybe i'm missing something though? lol
They want to know who has been vaccinated and who has not.

They support restrictions against those who have not been vaccinated.

How dare you want others to respect your rights and your choices! You must be forced into submission and compliance.

After all...it's for your own good.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
What if you just recovered from covid and your doctor recommended not getting vaccinated just yet?

Technically you have organic antibodies for months.. at least

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
What if you just recovered from covid and your doctor recommended not getting vaccinated just yet?

Technically you have organic antibodies for months.. at least
My aunt and uncle both had it around Christmas and they are both eligible to get it but their MD said for them to wait 6 months.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
My aunt and uncle both had it around Christmas and they are both eligible to get it but their MD said for them to wait 6 months.

I had it feb 13th. Me, wife and 2 kids. We were lucky and barely had any symptoms. When CDC called us to release us from quarantine they said no rush for the vaccine and that we are good for at least 90 days from what they believe.

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
I get my second shot tomorrow and I dont give two shits if anyone else gets it.I do believe I should be exempt from wearing a mask but I know that aint going to happen.

Last edited:
Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
There precisely zero chance of me getting any vaccine. I have never had a flu shot, I have never had the flu. I will not let anyone force me through any methods to force anything on me. China attacked with a modern nuke, and pussy assed Americans reacted by electing senile imbecile . Easy to say, I am not proud to be American at this time. Its cowardice at its highest level .

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I’ll live the life of a hermit but I won’t willingly inject this rna shit. Florida is one state I know won’t be down with this . Bitch ass New Jersey sure as fuk will be

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Be afraid! Be very afraid!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic