Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Voting: Where are you at?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Their rigged sham will continue only for as long as we continue to concede to participate.

8EDC7EDD-775E-4E82-8E46-D3FAAE7116E4.jpeg

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
It can take a lot of effort to teach someone a very simple truth, after decades have been spent teaching that person a very complicated lie.

Case in point:

Complicated lie; “Constitutions and elections and legislation and separation of powers and consent of the governed and representative republics and.... TA DA! They have the right to rule you!”

Simple truth; You own yourself.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
One thing that will go a long way in repairing our political system is limited terms for all politicians. These 'career' scam artists are the ones who are in control and think they deserve to be by constantly disregarding what American's want.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
Voting at the national level is a complete jerk off. It's the equivalent to a husband boiling water while his wife gives birth. It gives the illusion of contribution. The politicians of this country are selected....not elected.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I think we all KNOW what time it is and so do they hence the wall at the white house and congress etc...........We the People need to tend to the garden and weed it.
They are inciting us do division racially and politically so we are not as strong, fuck them and unite out forefathers knew the game and won it, just time to refresh the tree a little.;)
I used to (not long ago) think all the anti-govt shit was shit but now you would have to be a moron to not see it for what it is.
Cheers

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
USELESS. How foolish we are to perpetuate the sham that our centralized system of control (govt) truly is.
In a very real way, we’re the ones who maintain the “authority” of our owners control.

View attachment 11189

That's the sweetest looking mullet I've seen lately!

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I've enjoyed reading the replies here. Great topic TB.

My disgust and anger runs so deep in my soul over the electoral process that we just witnessed ... add to that the corruption uncovered, continuing without consequences?

My post will be short and sweet otherwise I'd write for an hour.

I'm very satisfied when I imagine machine gun squad executions for all corrupt ass hats in Washington. I'd celebrate at the site of it. Eat popcorn drink a beer and take pics for keepsake and future inspiration.

I don't have an answer to your question yet TB. Still processing this mess.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic