Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

1000mg test cycle

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Are you saying "anal" and "over analyze" are the same thing? You don't know me!
or, do you? :oops:
in my defense, I never once mentioned rectal thermometers.

I took my rectal temperature for good measure. It was hot. I don't remember what the temperature was though .

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
To be clear, I never once mentioned rectal thermometers because it might have been TMI*

* Too Many Insertions ...................... :eek:

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
As I'm sure you know, when you suffer from sleep apnea, you stop breathing while asleep. Are you gasping for air when you wake up with the symptoms your having?

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Why not drop your dose and try adding some other compounds that will help your specific requirements for your sport... I’m thinking stuff that will help your endurance and nitrogen retention/conversion.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
@searay I'm not gasping, but I have to take a biggg breath. Feels like my breathing was really shallow.

@OldManStrength Good point but I'm all bodybuilding these days. These guys just fuck with me because I went to a crossfit gym but was powerlifting (conjugate) for a few years and would hop in on some of their conditioning programming from time to time.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I think you've hit the point of diminishing returns.

Try pinning 500mg twice a week.

Wednesday am / Sunday night

Will keep your levels stable without a big spike?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I can usually hit a bit below or above 120 and same with 70 on my bp, but I sure as shit haven't (consistently) gone below 70 on my hr since I was a fetus :(

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
@searay I'm not gasping, but I have to take a biggg breath. Feels like my breathing was really shallow.

Yeah, that's how I wake sometimes as I also have untreated apnea. The test prob makes it worse.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I can usually hit a bit below or above 120 and same with 70 on my bp, but I sure as shit haven't (consistently) gone below 70 on my hr since I was a fetus :(

I'm usually between 50 and 60 hr. My buddy tried the cuff out and his bp was at 90 lol He did just finish training and had a bunch of caffeine though.

@searay I'm starting to think that's what it is. FML! haha I definitely think the high test makes it worse. I only have EQ and Tren besides the test. EQ is a no go. My blood pressure was higher on that and the tren makes me shed like crazy. Maybe I'll get some var and do the classic 500mg test 50mg var maybe 25mg proviron.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic