Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Voting: Where are you at?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I’m curious of the general consensus of continued interest in voting.
Given the great controversies and turmoil of 2020, what is your position on voting; are you going to continue..... “vote harder,” or do you feel that it’s more rigged than ever now and we’re all just being played. Has the time finally arrived that mass non participation is making more sense?

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Everything I listen to and given my own observation, I'd say its over and the country is being gutted and sold off. I'll vote but I haven't much faith in it. Trump has reached his expiration date, if he had any power to stop the theft, he would have. So either he did or didn't. Doesn't matter.

The mail in fraud, the machines, the 3am spike, etc. As long as all that is around, the NWO and the great reset crew will call the shots. This is assuming we would make it to another presidential election. We have a welfare state and open borders and are fixing to get into another world war along with a global-joined-at the hip currency collapse. Engineered food shortages, famine, electrical grid shutdown, nat gas, oil, Chinese invasion.

Not looking good.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I'm going to still vote, but keep encouraging my reps to fix the problems. Being in Wisconsin there were 4 distinct laws broken all over the place and the state Supreme Court told the Trump lawyers they agree the laws were broken but that they should have complained when the wrong-doing was going on rather than after the election was over and counted (such a cop out). Can't do anything about last November, but we sure can make sure it doesn't happen again.

Our next big election is the governor race, and we have a brain-dead wimp (Tony Evers) who narrowly defeated Scott Walker, and should be beatable. The GOP holds the state assembly and senate by a large margin that actually GREW in November. But the governor keeps writing executive orders even when told he cannot. Its rediculous.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Will still continue to vote even if it isn’t for the two Hegelian candidates that that have been pre-selected/pre-certified for us; if anything to send a message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I’m curious of the general consensus of continued interest in voting.
Given the great controversies and turmoil of 2020, what is your position on voting; are you going to continue..... “vote harder,” or do you feel that it’s more rigged than ever now and we’re all just being played. Has the time finally arrived that mass non participation is making more sense?

My wife of course is an immigrant, now US Citizen. She is very disappoiinted in how she has seen America's right to vote go from trustable to untrustable like where she came from. In my life time I have gone from being proud to vote to feeling stupid to believe our votes count. Even if it is not rigged, those who we vote for get in office and no longer represent the voters. They are only there to pad their own bank accounts and the big money that paid to get them elected. We no longer have two parties but one, both equally dishonest. So we have decided that we will no longer vote in federal elections until such time there is a REAL effort to clean up both parties and the way we vote. Don't see that ever happening. We will both most likely vote in only State and local elections. I have always told my wife that in America we solve things by voting. That seems to no longer be the case and this country no longer has the guts to stand up to tyranny.

Yes, non-participation makes more sense to my wife and I. It is a waste of our time to drive to the polls and stand in line to vote on people who don't even represnt the people who vote for them. Neither of us are republican or democrat and have no party that represents how we feel. Will I change my mind if Trump runs in 2024......ABSOLUTELY NOT. It will still be the same cluster fuck it has been in Washinton DC for the past 40+ years.

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Agree with the comments above. I'll continue to vote, but we need to get rid of electronic voting and mail-in ballots. If we really care about election integrity, then the process has to ensure that every vote is a legitimate vote.

IMO, that means when you show up to vote, you should have to show ID to prove you are who you say you are, that you're voting in the correct local precinct, and that you haven't already voted that day. Anything that undercuts that is an attempt to disenfranchise those who are voting legally.

And every vote should result in a physical ballot that is maintained by the board of elections so that if needed, a manual hand recount can be performed. Electronic voting is simply too prone to cheating, and any process that can conceivably be rigged will operate to undermine the confidence of the public.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
The election was bought and paid for. Everyone involved was paid off. Now the demoncults are scrambling to get all the money they spent, back. Look at everything Obiden has reversed to get the money flowing back into there pockets. I will absolutely NOT vote unless I see and believe big changes are made in the voting process which is highly doubtful. Our politicians are disgusting human beings bent on doing what ever it takes to get as much money in there pockets no matter the consequences to the American people. The only hope we have is if Republicans start to spend the kind of money to win like the Dums have. If you can't beat um join em. Or, if we bear arms and take OUR country back which is probably what it will come down to. At least we know the Dums are a bunch of spineless cowards and will wave the white flag at the first sign of aggression like Iraq did when we invaded there sorry asses.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
If voting changed the trajectory away from the new world order/ globalist agenda, it would be outlawed. Vote From The Roof Tops was always one pf my favorite bumper stickers.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I hear and understand each one of all of you guys sentiments.
Being that each of the two parties (owned and controlled “choices”) are employees of the same corporation (USA), and that a monopoly of power and control is NEVER relinquished to public consensus, it’s true that IF voting were actually effective — it wouldn’t be legal.
It’s sad to see and be subjected to what the US has digressed to — it leaves me with a sense of alienation and not only no respect and pride of being an American.... but damn near close to feeling embarrassed of being associated with it.
Sorry if that bunches up anyone’s panties, but that’s the candid truth of what I’m feeling after all the BS I was indoctrinated with as a kid about who and what we are as a nation. We’ve turned into a titanic sized turd that’s spinning it’s death cycle down the toilet bowl.
I’m not wasting any effort into polishing the turd. I’d rather expend my energies on building healthy relationships and growing community, rather than dignify any megalomaniac politician’s role over my life or that of any other. The US govt is a lost cause and there is no good end to the story.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I don't care how much I hate or can't stand an opposing candidate, if they win fairly....then they win, as voted by the people of this country. Cheating should be condemned on all sides, and should be fixed as much as possible. There was so much foul-play in this last election, it's sickening. This HR1 crap the dems are trying to pass is utter ridiculous non-sense. I would not be in favor of it if it was the republicans trying to enforce it either. It's not how the country should be ran. Whoever is the winner voted fairly by the people, should be accepted. That means there will still be a large population who's candidate does not win, and it will suck for that half, but that's how elections should go....you vote, and if you are in the majority, then it's win for you as well. On the other hand, it always sucks to lose, but in 4 years, it can change. I will vote in 2024 (and 2022 even more importantly)...even though my party lost.

My feelings are a lot like others above, especially BigTex...my wife is an immigrant from Mexico, and she feels the same as BT's wife. My wife got her citizenship in 2009, doing it the right way. It means more to her, than a lot of these jackasses just wanting to get it because they yell loud. She can't stand the illegal immigration and any unfairness in elections.

The system can work well that we have. It's not perfect, but it's the best out there in my opinion. Our elected officials need to obide by the laws and not bend them on how they feel benefits them, unfairly or unlawfully.

Ugh....gotta go check my chicken, lol.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I don't care how much I hate or can't stand an opposing candidate, if they win fairly....then they win, as voted by the people of this country. Cheating should be condemned on all sides, and should be fixed as much as possible. There was so much foul-play in this last election, it's sickening. This HR1 crap the dems are trying to pass is utter ridiculous non-sense. I would not be in favor of it if it was the republicans trying to enforce it either. It's not how the country should be ran. Whoever is the winner voted fairly by the people, should be accepted. That means there will still be a large population who's candidate does not win, and it will suck for that half, but that's how elections should go....you vote, and if you are in the majority, then it's win for you as well. On the other hand, it always sucks to lose, but in 4 years, it can change. I will vote in 2024 (and 2022 even more importantly)...even though my party lost.

My feelings are a lot like others above, especially BigTex...my wife is an immigrant from Mexico, and she feels the same as BT's wife. My wife got her citizenship in 2009, doing it the right way. It means more to her, than a lot of these jackasses just wanting to get it because they yell loud. She can't stand the illegal immigration and any unfairness in elections.

The system can work well that we have. It's not perfect, but it's the best out there in my opinion. Our elected officials need to obide by the laws and not bend them on how they feel benefits them, unfairly or unlawfully.

Ugh....gotta go check my chicken, lol.

Not pooping on your ideas and beliefs, but we’re clearly not the best system there is with regard to all things political, voting included. We’ve always got hyper obsessive political fetishism and drama with this system.
And I truly don’t believe this election was anymore fraudulent (rigged, etc) than any other — it’s just that more knowledge has come to awareness of a larger segment, so we’re now seeing the realities of what the system is really about (and largely always has been).
We’re essentially provided two pre selected “options,” for president — both of whom are selectively (not by us) brought to prominence as our”options.” Either way one votes, the system owners still go about the corporate monopolized biz of corrupt power and control. It has ALWAYS been a rigged game, and they should have taught us that truth in grade school.
As FDR candidly shared it best: “Presidents are selected, not elected.”

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic