Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Part-time Simp?

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
Any of you fellas ever been with somebody who you thought you had a relationship with, but really she was just stringing you along? I don't know why but the other day in the shower I thought of a situation I got caught up in right after high school that made me yell in there!! My wife asked me if I was okay and just told her "yeah I'm fine shower just got hot"!!

My thoughts in the shower went to a "girlfriend" back in the day (and this was before cell phones) that would take off for 2-3 days not tell me where she went, then would call me up needing a ride and my dumb ass would go pick her up not asking where she was!! But when we were together it was awesome even with her backhanded compliments she gave me (e.g. You would be perfect if you were taller). I try to cut myself some slack cuz at that age 18-20 hormones are going crazy, even a wart hog is hot to ya!!

I'm now trying to teach my nephews not to fall into this trap and talk to Uncle Snachy for good advice (which is not to do as I did)!! Any of you look back and cringe at the things you wish you shouldn't have done?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Since meeting that Student Nurse 2 or 300 yrs ago, I can count on several hands the times when we'd reached a logical stopping point and should have moved in other directions. Yet, here we are, years later, still together, partially sane, and I'm thinking of an old Statler Brothers song. "The Class of 57 Had Its Dreams" is the title, but the line they keep reprising is "life gets complicated, when you get past 18."

(bbl ... going to youtube right now)

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
SO in other words....getting played and cheated on? lol

Yep, been there a few times,lol....errrr:(

One girl I dated, she would have lie upon lie, and I swear she screwed everybody in town while we were dating. I was heavy into college, and she also had a son. After she and I ended, I felt like anywhere I went, people were gossiping and laughing behind my back, got all up in my head. Stupid whore....and stupid me for not ending it way sooner. All the signs were there, but she was good at lying so that I could not "prove" anything. It was right around 1999, so cell phones were crap. I'm not the type to go out and follow, investigate, or get psycho on watching a girl i'm dating (or dated, as i'm married now),but she was definitely 1 of 2-3, I had to do it with so that I got my answer. She was the type to write down all the names of guys who she'd slept with to see if she could remember them all. She was in her 30's on the name list and was in her early 20's....but that wasn't known until the very end. There was like 5 Jasons, 3 Jeffs, a couple Dave's and a Jamal and shit...lol. I figured it out at the end because she finally added my name to the list....and I was the last one listed, lol.

She was with a multiple guys when we were together (and many others I didn't, including one in prison), and word travels fast around where I live, I know a lot of people (or at least I used to when I was younger, lol),and it all eventually started coming out. She slept with a handful of people I distantly knew, and then it got back to me fairly easy....though a few months after. I think most were afraid to tell me thinking i'd go psycho whoopin' those dude's asses, but i was just so thankful to find out, I didn't care! I got pretty close to her son, which sucked the most. He was only like a year when we met, and even my parents got attached to him.

What's funny, is that she wasn't even in top 50 of girls i've dated as far as looks. When we finally ended, she started dating some dude who had his front teeth missing, and then his friend as well. Good riddance!!!

She lives in Oregon if anybody wants to hit her up for a sloppy fukkk, lol!

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
After she and I ended, I felt like anywhere I went, people were gossiping and laughing behind my back, got all up in my head. Stupid whore....and stupid me for not ending it way sooner. All the signs were there, but she was good at lying so that I could not "prove" anything.
Ohh man this EXACTLY!! I KNEW she was cheating on me yet I still took her BACK!! The thing is these thoughts pop up every time I take a shower, I'll think of a situation she put me through and I can't believe I put up with it at the time!! The funny thing is I've been happily married for 22 years, but these shower Ex's thoughts still haunt me!!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Ohh man this EXACTLY!! I KNEW she was cheating on me yet I still took her BACK!! The thing is these thoughts pop up every time I take a shower, I'll think of a situation she put me through and I can't believe I put up with it at the time!! The funny thing is I've been happily married for 22 years, but these shower Ex's thoughts still haunt me!!

Exactly what are you doing during those showers?

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
Exactly what are you doing during those showers?
LOL!! You know you just made me think about this.....maybe metaphorically I'm trying to wash away these past bad memories as this is the only time throughout the day that I think about these things!! I better not get a bill from you for couch therapy time!!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
LOL!! You know you just made me think about this.....maybe metaphorically I'm trying to wash away these past bad memories as this is the only time throughout the day that I think about these things!! I better not get a bill from you for couch therapy time!!

Sperm cells do not have memories ... leave'em the hell alone!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic