Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

I would love to help

L

lilbent

Feb 22, 2021
When I first started going to the gym I always had trouble sticking to my program or not seeing progress so I would always quit. I want to know if anyone else has a problem like this cause I would love to help. Comment I do if you are having trouble.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Well welcome aboard!

No one and I mean no one sees any notable gains when they first start out. What are you trying to achieve, weight loss, power, tone?

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Welcome aboard, and quite the first post....already able to help people out. Awesome show of community support.

This is a loaded question, as everyone is at different fitness journey's. What tools/tips do you have that you can post here or is it just DM?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Keep the faith. With hard work the gains will eventually show.

Welcome!

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I'll bite. How do I keep myself motivated to keep going to the gym?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
When I first started going to the gym I always had trouble sticking to my program or not seeing progress so I would always quit. I want to know if anyone else has a problem like this cause I would love to help. Comment I do if you are having trouble.
Help !
Help!
I have been training for 2 days and am having trouble staying motivated.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I made my myself a promise in the beginning to stick to it at least a couple of months. By then I was seeing some results and became addicted.

Typically, if you're new to lifting, a couple of months should show some gains. When I started I'd ask guys on boards for advise on workout schedules. This helped me learn to lose a few bad habits which were holding me back.

It's worth stocking to, brother. Having a LOT of muscle just makes life better.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Welcome to the board a lot of great people on here with vast knowledge of pretty much anything to do with the iron.

I think at some point we all struggle with staying on task being active here helps. We all need motivation from time to time.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Welcome aboard! Lots of great info and very knowledgeable members here! Stick around

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic