Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Transgender Athletes

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I think it’s a total disgrace for a man (he was born a man so he is a man no matter what he calls himself) to beat the shit out of ANY woman PERIOD! Then this POS now gets “bragging rights” for doing it. Wtf? Really, this is what we have come to? I hate it!

That's how it made me feel, Wallyd!...Even from the mean spirited environment that a grew up in, it still was an extremely low thing to do for a man to hit a woman...We would have absolutely destroyed a man for that where I from...I'm not just saying that either...

Awhile back, LG rescued an damsel in distress...I including CFM said that wasn't a good idea...However, I have to admit, If I would have been there, I would not of been able to resist the same course of action, regardless of the outcome...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
It's sick and disgusting that we even have to have this conversation. I love that the "party of science" is generally the party pushing this bullshit.

Good point, One-Five-double-O...

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
I usually have a live and let live attitude, but this crap lately is going too far. Do what you want with your life and body as long as it’s not hurting or effecting anyone else. This effects other women and definitely not fair. You can’t hide what you were born as 100% anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
What is more concerning is allowing young people to make these irreversible decisions to alter their body. Adolescents are chalk full of hormones and their bodies are in change. Let's say a 14 year old male decides he wants to become a female. He is allowed to have this surgery. At 25 years old, he decides he wants to have kids or changes his sexual preference, he/she( or whatever pronoun you want to use) is screwed. Even worse, they turn around and sue the surgeon because they allowed the procedure.

What a mess. Again, I could care less what gender you want or desire to be, but I truly think parents and providers should stand firm and make them wait until they are a consenting adult where the liability falls only on them. There needs to be some sort of mental health evaluation and criteria for anyone who desires to have this procedure. Kids especially. Personally, unless there was some sort of genetic or biological reason, I wouldn't allow anyone under 18 to have this done.

We have become apologist from everything to racism to sexism. It's gotten out way out of hand.

But if they wait until they’re adults; they won’t cut off that peak when they start developing themselves as boys and if they get the operation as an adult, they will wind up being freaks because they passed that age of adolescence and now have full male hormones at the age. I’m not sticking up for them; I think it’s fuct up; but that is the argument they’ll throw at you.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
From a woman point of view, also a mom.....this male-identifying-as-female shit in sports is unfair to the other girls on the team. Men have a physical different makeup than women (by design lol), and therefore when it comes to physical activity has the upper hand if you will against women. This just is...and is the generality I speak of (there are always exceptions).
What's even crazier is the parents of a male-identify-as-a-female will allow their son/daughter to do this knowing that he/she has the upper hand and will excel over the others.
How come male-identifying-as-a-woman that are competing in baking shows not make the news? or perhaps quilting, hairdresser, etc. These being fields where women dominate in (again, typically, but there is always an exception).

just because you identify as the other sex, doesn't make you the other sex.

I see he human race going to one sex.....not in my lifetime, but it will. Then you will either be a sex that can give birth or not a sex that can give birth, or something like that lol.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
From a woman point of view, also a mom.....this male-identifying-as-female shit in sports is unfair to the other girls on the team. Men have a physical different makeup than women (by design lol), and therefore when it comes to physical activity has the upper hand if you will against women. This just is...and is the generality I speak of (there are always exceptions).
What's even crazier is the parents of a male-identify-as-a-female will allow their son/daughter to do this knowing that he/she has the upper hand and will excel over the others.
How come male-identifying-as-a-woman that are competing in baking shows not make the news? or perhaps quilting, hairdresser, etc. These being fields where women dominate in (again, typically, but there is always an exception).

just because you identify as the other sex, doesn't make you the other sex.

I see he human race going to one sex.....not in my lifetime, but it will. Then you will either be a sex that can give birth or not a sex that can give birth, or something like that lol.

...or you could be one of those not worthy to get cloned and if they really don’t have a use for us, they can download our consciousness into goldfish and coy and we can be just pets and decoration for the elite. LOL

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic