Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

NavyChief, Gates Agrees With You on Going Nuclear!!!

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Elon Musk has also said Nuclear energy is the best possible solution we have.
Its pretty much true.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Elon Musk has also said Nuclear energy is the best possible solution we have.
Its pretty much true.

Did u catch how the cooling method was utilized?...Liquid sodium will be used to cool the rods...Gates is claiming that this would elimnate the chance of overheating like water can cause...Do u think that will work?...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
NC, with your experience and knowledge of nuclear reactors, could/would Gates proposition regarding the cooling method work like he says?...Also, if it would work as he indicates, what/could be any other dangers associated with the reactor?...

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Did u catch how the cooling method was utilized?...Liquid sodium will be used to cool the rods...Gates is claiming that this would elimnate the chance of overheating like water can cause...Do u think that will work?...
So lets see we have a software developer now proclaiming to be an expert on viruses and nuclear energy and also a proctologist I believe....lmao
Gates needs to stfu and make software or jerk off, he isn't omnipotent or anything like that.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
So lets see we have a software developer now proclaiming to be an expert on viruses and nuclear energy and also a proctologist I believe....lmao
Gates needs to stfu and make software or jerk off, he isn't omnipotent or anything like that.

I have the same sentiments, LG...That's why I wanted NC to clear it up...When u review Gates overall agenda, it does appear as if he is trying to be the "godsend" to humanity!...

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have the same sentiments, LG...That's why I wanted NC to clear it up...When u review Gates overall agenda, it does appear as if he is trying to be the "godsend" to humanity!...
People like that are the ones to be the most dangerous and feared, very few humans are more worried about others and most are focused on themselves and their own agendas.
Stay in a tight knit group of trusted friends,always watch your 6 and, plan ahead and do your OWN research.;)

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Ok mistake saying water cools the fuel rods. Thats bs. Water is pumped over them so that it can be super heated, under pressure. It flashes off as dry steam and is what turns the turbines.

What cools the rods is usually something hafnium or boron or such. This is done by absorbing neutrons into the control rod and this prevents the neutrons from causing further fissions/getting fukkin hot(ter).

But we do need to build more nuke plants.

We also need to get our shit together and use the tides and currents more to our advantage along the entire coast of the US.

This is a no brainer to me and will produce as close to unlimited power for over half our countries population and energy needs.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013

NO, not in the manner it was just presented to us on that video.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017

Yea I watched a docu not long ago about the 3 new designs they have for plants. One used a liquified metal of some kind so in the event of a catastrophic meltdown a massive metal cube formed around the nuclear material essentially buying us 20 years to clean up the meltdown before radiation spews out at Chernobyl / fukashima levels.
It's hands down our best option at the moment as a species. However people are so scared of it. Which again makes no sense. We have enough federal land in the middle of the nation that is highly isolated where we could place these plants and with our new electric transmission tech power the nation.

I'm all for green, but not the ignorant way the neo DNC pushes.
Musk on the latest Rogan had some great points also about intelligent ways to institute a carbon tax that would basically shift the duty of conversion onto the free market and off the government and I really liked what he said.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic