Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

New news to me...

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Lets see if the FDA approves it. That's a huge hurdle every time a useful drug comes out. I remember a few years back a drug that reverses baldness. Still not available.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Lets see if the FDA approves it. That's a huge hurdle every time a useful drug comes out. I remember a few years back a drug that reverses baldness. Still not available.
What was the name of the compound that reverses baldness?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Shit saw it on Fox and friends years ago. I'd have to research it (circle back) lol and see what I can find.

I recall thinking how cool it would be to make it available. Haven't heard a damn thing since. Be great to look at a list of meds awaiting FDA approval. Some of those rejected as well. We all know after this pandemic mess that politics plays into this as well.

jshredz

jshredz

VIP Member
Nov 14, 2012
Shit saw it on Fox and friends years ago. I'd have to research it (circle back) lol and see what I can find.

I recall thinking how cool it would be to make it available. Haven't heard a damn thing since. Be great to look at a list of meds awaiting FDA approval. Some of those rejected as well. We all know after this pandemic mess that politics plays into this as well.
WAY-316606

Is this the one your referring to?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
WAY-316606

Is this the one your referring to?
very possible bro.

From what I read ... still being researched...

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I'm actually plan on taking Semaglutide in few months. I'm excited about the possibility.
Was just gonna post up to see if anyone had any experience with this.
Did you try the Semaglutide yet by any chance?

Have a few people asking me about it but aside from research I don't know anyone that has actually used it yet and have gotten results with it.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I'm actually plan on taking Semaglutide in few months. I'm excited about the possibility.
I know several people who have used it and it worked for them.
My wife was one of them but for her she got some chest pain (Think that was she said) so she stopped using it.
Let us know how it worked for you.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Drug is already approved, has been for years. Before everyone gets excited, this drug has been shown to cause formation of tumors and cancer.

Was about to mention something like this from what I’ve read. And that it’s been around just gaining traction and attention now for the weight loss aspect. Good looking out FD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic