Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

banned on FB for posting this anti-antifa pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Anyone who thinks this isn't serious doesn't quite get it yet but you eventually will. It's not going to turn overnight, they have been working decades on this shit.

But are you dying? Starving? Raped? In jail? In slavery?

It’s not THAT serious. I educate myself the best I can (so much bullshit on the web) so that I’m not ignorant. Then I move on and worry about my own life and don’t preach to others about how ignorant or sheepish they are.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
A bit of delicious irony here....

Amazon kicks Parler off their AWS service for not censoring posters who thought the election was stolen because mail in voting was not secure.

Now Amazon (Bezos) is appealing an NLRB decision that allows Amazon employees to use mail in voting for their unionization attempt. Apparently Amazon Corp doesn't think that mail in voting is sufficiently secure (conducive to fraud) when their employees are attempting to unionize, but mail in voting is perfectly fine when we're electing the President of the United States! LOL

Amazon asks NLRB to hold in-person balloting in Alabama union drive - The Washington Post

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019

Amazon kicks Parler off their AWS service for not censoring posters who thought the election was stolen because mail in voting was not secure.

Now Amazon (Bezos) is appealing an NLRB decision that allows Amazon employees to use mail in voting for their unionization attempt. Apparently Amazon Corp doesn't think that mail in voting is sufficiently secure (conducive to fraud) when their employees are attempting to unionize, but mail in voting is perfectly fine when we're electing the President of the United States! LOL

Amazon asks NLRB to hold in-person balloting in Alabama union drive - The Washington Post

The irony is downright insulting if you ask me. It reminds me of the Uganda elections and big tech complaining that they were forced out. Or the Keystone pipeline being shutdown so that China can get the gas on Warren Buffets railroad instead of us. Or the time that the Japanese flew through the velvet ropes and broke a window.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Or the Keystone pipeline being shutdown so that China can get the gas on Warren Buffets railroad instead of us. Or the time that the Japanese flew through the velvet ropes and broke a window.
I remember when Obama shut down the pipeline because the Teamsters pressured him to let it be trucked and the news reported it as a Green initiative.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

It’s not THAT serious. I educate myself the best I can (so much bullshit on the web) so that I’m not ignorant. Then I move on and worry about my own life and don’t preach to others about how ignorant or sheepish they are.
Sorry man, that's just silly.

It's not serious unless we are dying, starving, being raped, incarcerated, or enslaved?

Lots of serious stuff going on out there bro, whether you think some of us are ignorant or not. I'll do my best to keep it civil but I won't keep getting insulted.

All good man, I spent my entire life with my head in the sand so I can't condemn anyone for not knowing what's going on.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Ya man, I was reading about that shit the other day.

What's even funnier about that is the dems are now trying to pass a bill so the whole US's voting laws change so it's super easy to commit fraud. It seems worse than what they illegally did to GA and PA. They are calling it "For the people act of 2021".

Auto register if you do biz at the DMV
No ID
Ballot harvesting
Only 4 digits of SS numbers
Drop boxes
16 to vote (They are teaching kids in school)
Register/vote same day election
It will be illegal to say an election was fraudulent if "they" say it's not.

All that is needed to steal an election.

There's more, but they're not listed in this article.

Democrat Held Senate Unveils Its First Bill Will Be A Voting Rights Bill Called "For The People Act of 2021" (thefederalistpapers.org)

Last edited:
Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Sorry man, that's just silly.

It's not serious unless we are dying, starving, being raped, incarcerated, or enslaved?

Lots of serious stuff going on out there bro, whether you think some of us are ignorant or not. I'll do my best to keep it civil but I won't keep getting insulted.

All good man, I spent my entire life with my head in the sand so I can't condemn anyone for not knowing what's going on.

Say it like it is brother. The only thing evil needs to win is for good men to do nothing. There’s a lot of men/women living with the heads in sand. The ostrich peoples.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011

It is a fact that people BELIEVE FAKE NEWS AND PROAGANDA. Folks have absolutely the right to bitch about whatever they want. We are a free society. Funny how it was ok to bitch for the last 4 years about Trump but it's NOT ok now?

We wouldn't be a nation today if it weren't for civil unrest of our founders. They fought and succeeded over the greatest empire in the world at the time. Thereafter the stage was set and laws were written to protect those that rise against tyranny.

I may not agree with some of the responses here but would never seek to silence anyone from their right to discourse.

So much for my final thoughts lol.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
We wouldn't be a nation today if it weren't for civil unrest of our founders.
The Boston Massacre started when a group of protesters got too rough and the British soldiers panicked and started shooting. Story sound like something that has happened recently only to be reported from the "British" side?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
The Boston Massacre started when a group of protesters got too rough and the British soldiers panicked and started shooting. Story sound like something that has happened recently only to be reported from the "British" side?
sounds exactly like the so called capitol building insurgency bro

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Ya man, I was reading about that shit the other day.

What's even funnier about that is the dems are now trying to pass a bill so the whole US's voting laws change so it's super easy to commit fraud. It seems worse than what they illegally did to GA and PA. They are calling it "For the people act of 2021".

Auto register if you do biz at the DMV
No ID
Ballot harvesting
Only 4 digits of SS numbers
Drop boxes
16 to vote (They are teaching kids in school)
Register/vote same day election
It will be illegal to say an election was fraudulent if "they" say it's not.

All that is needed to steal an election.

There's more, but they're not listed in this article.

Democrat Held Senate Unveils Its First Bill Will Be A Voting Rights Bill Called "For The People Act of 2021" (thefederalistpapers.org)

My guess is that the only way meaningful election reform is possible is if the Dems' opponents successfully cheat in such a way that the Dems lose big in 2022. Only then when they understand that the lack of voting integrity does not automatically assure their victory will they be concerned about fixing the process.

Of course, I don't condone cheating, but I'm not sure how any meaningful election reform is possible when the Dems clearly believe they have a significant advantage with the present unsecure process.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Canadian philospher Stefan Molyneux basically has said that because Biden will grant citizenship for 10 million illegals that reforms in that area are moot. He also claims that's why the President is now blowing off all the special interest groups that Biden just "turned" on that are asking to speak with him: the Pipefitters Union (Keystone XL victims) and Feminists (Exec order allowing transgender (male) athletes the right to compete in (female) college sports),and currently refusing to meet Black Lives Matter leaders (though he never openly supported them).

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.