Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

banned on FB for posting this anti-antifa pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
#Polarity

What I don’t understand is why the winning party lumps people who voted for Trump as Trump supporters. Maybe there was no better choice so it was the lesser of two evils?

Why the extreme close mindedness? For me I was going to vote for Petunia Pig or Felix the Cat because it’s my way of sending the system a message that I think this whole Hegelian Dialectic is a joke, but voted for Trump because my spouse and mother-in-law are US residents from Mexico & cannot vote and asked me to cast my vote on their behalf because they dream of a Great America and thought it would be better under Trump.

You know what would be really funny is that if President Biden allows illegal immigrants citizenship & the next election they (new citizens) wind up voting for Trump and him winning. That would be very funny
emoji38.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These new wars are fought globally by using deprived populations against those lest deprived. Basically they don't want any of us around

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
These new wars are fought globally by using deprived populations against those lest deprived. Basically they don't want any of us around

Didn't the ones pointing fingers at Trump voters just spend 4 years bitching that Trump colluded with Russia in the last election? Didn't they say y "not my president"? He cheated with Russia? Russia Russia Russia for 4 fucking years and found ZERO proof? RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA. Trumps a Russian asset? LMMFAO! Clowns

But we're full o shit because we don't believe the election was fair (with proof)?

You can't make this shit up bro

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014

Kinda like they want everyone to destroy each other so they inherit the earth.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
April 15 2017 was a permitted through the City of Berkeley, CA as a Freedom Of Speech Rally.

Antifa and BLM came to silence Conservatives.

I was there.

@Swiper watches the news and reads the internet.

Sorry bud. I'm sure where you were at that's what antifa was up to but it's correct that they are against Biden.

Biden has left antifa and blm out so they are both pissed.

Here is a duckduckgo.com page

antifa against biden at DuckDuckGo

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Come on guys, Biden's not going to be president.

Let's say the pledge of allegiance-

I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG, OF THE, THE, COME ON MAN, YOU KNOW, THE THING :p:p:p:p:p

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
I tried to delete the last post but it was stuck in the cashe.
Kinda like they want everyone to destroy each other so they inherit the earth.

Yeah, if we look at that biblically "the meek will inherit the earth". Divide and conquer. Look at our media outlets; largely owned by six offshore corporations interested in our destruction. Look at NPR and PBS, more or less communist in values and controlled by the CIA. The bankers brought down Russia in 1917 to feast on them with the communist revolution. Ever wonder why they are "enemy number one"? Because they kicked out the rich commie vampire dirtbags and actually want a country! How dare they!

They start wars in the middle east to get rid of someone they can't push around. The country collapses and they flood the western world while pillaging the county. Over and over.

Covid and the stupid over response was intentionally created and released to destroy all of the western economies and countries. They plan to destroy all currencies in favor of a one world currency, all countries in favor of a global corporate government lead by the "UN" (China). "Build. Back. Better" is the slogan used around the world for destroying the world and creating an extreme nightmare.

Now we are staging troops at Syria to stir it up and get into a proxy war with Russia. China is just licking their lips knowing they get to be the mop up crew.

Every four generations or so the world faces an unraveling. The evil people that run the world plan to take advantage of it and they intend to put us down for good this time.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014

Yeah, if we look at that biblically "the meek will inherit the earth". Divide and conquer. Look at our media outlets; largely owned by six offshore corporations interested in our destruction. Look at NPR and PBS, more or less communist in values and controlled by the CIA. The bankers brought down Russia in 1917 to feast on them with the communist revolution. Ever wonder why they are "enemy number one"? Because they kicked out the rich commie vampire dirtbags and actually want a country! How dare they!

They start wars in the middle east to get rid of someone they can't push around. The country collapses and they flood the western world while pillaging the county. Over and over.

Covid and the stupid over response was intentionally created and released to destroy all of the western economies and countries. They plan to destroy all currencies in favor of a one world currency, all countries in favor of a global corporate government lead by the "UN" (China). "Build. Back. Better" is the slogan used around the world for destroying the world and creating an extreme nightmare.

Now we are staging troops at Syria to stir it up and get into a proxy war with Russia. China is just licking their lips knowing they get to be the mop up crew.

Every four generations or so the world faces an unraveling. The evil people that run the world plan to take advantage of it and they intend to put us down for good this time.

This plan is over 2,000 years in the making. The whole world is a Corporation established by the olldest Head of State. Not gonna name names or I’ll get ire of the a large majority directed at me.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Yes sir, you are absolutely correct. I've been following this shit pretty hard.

There is only one thing that can stop this, the military taking control of the county because an illegal govt has been put in place. That's per our constitution. I wish I could say for sure that's what's going on. I would have never guessed this would go all the way to the supreme court for them to say they aren't even going to look at it.

I just couldn't believe it. This is not America.

So that leads me to believe there's a chance the military would turn their backs as well. McInerney and Flynn are all about it so hopefully there are some diehard generals out there ready to kick some commie asses.

The sad thing is these people that are for this shit won't be the ones to suffer. It will be their kids, grandkids and great grandkids. With any luck, a generation will get tired of it and take shit back.

The only problem then is they won't just be fighting our govt, they will be fighting the world govt which I would imagine won't do too much fucking around.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014

final thoughts

This is something my uncles would have listened to. Are you late 40’s-mid 50’s. You look a lot younger if I am correct. No pun intended

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.