Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

banned on FB for posting this anti-antifa pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Yup. Sullivan I think was his name, the guy arrested at the capitol that turned out to be a known ANTIFA organizer from Utah. I saw some webpage somewhere saying it was all b.s., but then the mugshots and security camera footage came out to show without a doubt its the. guy.

The person you referred to is a well-known "agitator" for ANTIFA and apparently has his own webpage or group called "Insurrection USA (or America...I cant remember for sure). They do have video and audio of encouraging others to "burn it down" and etc. I think similar actors could be around to for the 20th to continue to sway public opinion of the silent majority. Also, the voter fraud seems to get farther and farther from a focus.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I think bitches are going down for this shit and a revamp of the govt is coming. Not the new world order bullshit but from within. Every bit of our govt has proven to be corrupt, FBI, CIA, DOJ, they have Bill Barr taking millions from dominion for fucks sake.

A blatantly fraudulent presidential election has been totally accepted by all of them. The us supreme court wouldn't even look at it.

Two days left...

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I think bitches are going down for this shit and a revamp of the govt is coming. Not the new world order bullshit but from within. Every bit of our govt has proven to be corrupt, FBI, CIA, DOJ, they have Bill Barr taking millions from dominion for fucks sake.

A blatantly fraudulent presidential election has been totally accepted by all of them. The us supreme court wouldn't even look at it.

Two days left...

One could expect a falseflag; maybe event an attempt on the president so they can ban all weapons. Don’t put any of this sh!t passed these fnckers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
One more thought. Those that want categorize ALL TRUMP voters under one umbrella of insults and false character assassinations' are full of Sh#t.

That's a pussy move.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019

Two days left...
I pray you are correct on the revamp. The new world order can not exist with our country intact.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Several national guard members have been removed due to their "interest" in right wing groups. It's a witch hunt, fellas. My co-worker's battalion was activated and had this rush to get to DC. Now the Secret Service has told the military to stand down and they are covering all the capital grounds and areas. So, they are all just sitting in a motel. I imagine at some point, they will be needed, but with a Democrat senator fear mongering that an attempt on Biden's life could come from a white nationalist military member, the paranoia grows. A frickin circus.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
With no one attending any of Joe's campaign events, it's hard to imagine anyone other than members of the new administration attending this snore fest. What will be really interesting to see if Joe can do all that walking and standing unassisted.

It will be entertaining to see the media cover for his verbal gaffes, but it will be hard for them to hide his dementia and physical ailings in the age of video. This isn't the FDR era anymore.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
One more thought. Those that want categorize ALL TRUMP voters under one umbrella of insults and false character assassinations' are full of Sh#t.

That's a pussy move.
It's stupid since 1/2 the country voted for him.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
This isn't the FDR era anymore.
Or Kennedy, who was basically crippled from back pain plus suffering from Addison's Disease. Its partially derangement syndrome, but people went completely nuts when Trump came down with Covid19.

Thing about Biden is he seems to do alright if he reads his speech and doesn't try to ad lib. I also imagine it will be short and sweet.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I pray you are correct on the revamp. The new world order can not exist with our country intact.

Actually it can. It is the model for the rest of the world . Research your founding fathers. Countries in the new world are all corporations. The only true “hero” of the founding fathers was Old Hickory, who set the global bankers back a generation of implementing central bank. It was not until Lincoln’s time that the central bankers returned and while we think the emancipation of ancestors of today’s African American; under the central banking system, the plan was to make everyone a slave through debt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010

That's a pussy move.
It's stupid since 1/2 the country voted for him.

Yeah. That would be like saying Mexicans are rapists, murderers and drug dealers. Only a stupid, punk pussy bitch would say something like that...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.