Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

banned on FB for posting this anti-antifa pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
Yeah, the government is making sure the white house / capitol buildings are safe but could give a shit less about the cities burning all summer. It should bother ever American that the elite only concerns itself with their own well being.

Exactly brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Yeah, the government is making sure the white house / capitol buildings are safe but could give a shit less about the cities burning all summer. It should bother ever American that the elite only concerns itself with their own well being.
Or why CHAZ wasn't considered an insurrection and squashed with rolling tanks.

Chaz.jpg
Chaz 2.jpg

I mean, people bitched about Trump when he sent troops to guard the Federal buildings in this so called "autonomous zone".

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Or why CHAZ wasn't considered an insurrection and squashed with rolling tanks.

View attachment 11042View attachment 11043

I mean, people bitched about Trump when he sent troops to guard the Federal buildings in this so called "autonomous zone".
I hear ya bro. The hypocrisy is mind boggling. Why the right / media aren't calling it out is weak and lame. If Republicans fought as hard and nastily as the Dems they wouldn't be in this position.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
mods feel free to close this thread ?

As the topic starter I'm good with it....

Can move on to other topics :- )

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Guys, it's not over yet. I don't believe for a minute that biden is going to take over this country.

This is just the last step in the process of this rigged election that would not be looked at.

No way I see Trump walking away from this. I wouldn't, would you? Anyone here really think he's the type of man that's going to smile, wave and ride off into the sunset?

The states changing their voting laws and breaking the constitution are enough to null and void right there. All Dems talk about is constitution, constitution, constitution but openly broke it changing laws and no one is saying anything.

Every legal option has been played out. Dems and Republicans are working together on it so everything has been blocked.

They have overwhelming evidence that will turn more than enough states.

Now that everything has played out they know who is on who's side. You can't arrest people for stealing the election unless they go through with it.

Everyone here can call me crazy but Trump still has the military, he is the president and our country is being taken over.

This is not over.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
They have more military deployed to DC than they do in Afghanistan and Iraq combined. No, I don't think it's over yet. My co-worker just got a last minute deployment order for his unit to mobilize and head to DC last night at work and had to leave immediately. Texted me and said they are flying to DC this afternoon. His memo also advised to "expect mass casualties." This is a little concerning. It could be worst case scenario planning. BUT the problem is while there are the masses that are Pro-Trump, it seems often we get those extreme right wing groups that get lumped in with the rest of the Republicans. It could be another Oklahoma City. OR with our eyes looking inward for so long, it could be another 9/11. I hope I am wrong.

I think this is going to be bigger than what anyone is really expecting, except for them of course.

The right wing groups aren't the problem. They weren't the problem at the capitol either. It was paid antifa dressed in MAGA gear. They know because they had special forces mixed in with them to get to the laptops. Antifa did all the bullshit. Now they are hearing that there may be a bunch of right wing groups coming for violence. Of course it will be antifa once again.

I think dems are going to get a big surprise and biden will not take power. The dems and media have lied so much biden supporters will think Trump is muscling in and then let the games begin...

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Then he moved to Delaware. I guess they have a nice basement for him to live in.
View attachment 11023

How many of these does he have? On and off the books in other people's names? How many homes in other countries? Does Smok'n Joe keep a few illegal's and black folks around, because he cares about taking care of those less fortunate than him?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I hear Trump has already left the W.H. and is at his home in Florida.

I'm not tossing in the towel on all this but Trump has left the building. It's over folks.

HDH, hope I'm wrong. For once it would be nice to see the corrupt politicians held to account.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
So much has been revealed to the world in the last four years. Love him or hate him, this is a spiritual battle of good versus evil. The vale is has been lifted. Just look at how both sides of our gov don't represent us. You think Washington DC is bad? What if (an example) one man makes all the decisions for you and the rest of the world from Transylvania? This engineered virus that is over 99% survivable and the senseless lockdowns of businesses ran by real people. Bill Gates. Block out the sun, feed people poison, inject them with a bioweapon and poison. Buy up all of the farmland in USA. All of these CEOs stepping down from big corporations before the release of "covid". All of these countries now being desolved in favor of a one world government. How crazy does this shit sound? But it's fucking true!

This is an absolute nightmare coming to fruition.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Dems have created hate and division all across this country. i have a burning hatred for all of the assclowns that accuse everyone OF EXACTLY WHAT THEY'RE DOING. All of the corruption and rhetoric comes from the left. Sadly, I don't think we'll see the end of it until we the people make a stand. At this point I think it may involve blood shed. It's all gone too far.

It goes both ways, Middy. The centralized system of control as expressed through its two-party puppet charade is where our collective disdain and resistance ought to be directed. Both DEM and GOP are corrupt manipulators who are part of societal poisoning. The US empire (“govt”) is a legally classified Corp and all political members are employed by the same bosses / owners.
We have to be beyond the “Fuck the democrats” GOP propagandized mindset. The entire govt entity is what we need to reject.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
We haven't seen the worst yet. Rumors are Biden has a stack of Executive Orders ready to sign next Wednesday, including things to basically criminalize AR-15s.
Then will come adding seats to the Supreme Court so Biden can appoint it majority liberal.
And then DC and Puerto Rican statehood to make Congress strongly in liberal hands for decades to come.
I realized long ago that speaking in a manner like; “Clinton is going to do so and so....” “Bush is going to.....” “Obama is going to.....” “Trump is going to......” “ Biden is going to......” is all a smoke and mirror distraction.
The true ruling class members; global elite owners and orchestrators, are the ones where policy and agendas originate and are delegated from. The puppet employee/s representing whatever current administration, is simply hired as the face of public focus. We ought to say; “The govt is going to......”
Picture it like so: We’re all in the audience viewing a stage. We see the performance rather than the reality of all those making it happen who are behind the curtain. The real operation of the show lies behind the curtain.
GOP and DEM catagorization is a manipulating tool for dividing what could otherwise be a unified force against the ruling class construct. It’s a manipulative ‘divide & conquer’ strategy used over and over again throughout history.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.