Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

banned on FB for posting this anti-antifa pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I do absolutely no social media I don't have time for nonsense and cry babies. This country has gone to shit and social media has helped it along exponentially.

I don't see why someone would get banned for posting that particular meme but that just goes to show where censorship is and what they're truly censoring.

I'm glad I'm on the way out and don't have to deal with this crap day today. People want to make a difference everyone should shut off all their social media accounts and hurt these big companies bottom line. Yes there are plenty of people that live to post on Facebook and Instagram and all that crap but if all the people that are on the right side of good and what's best for the country shut it all off that would be a much louder than posting memes.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Mark Belling, radio show host, predicted that Sean Hannity and Laura Ingram will be off the air within two years, and Mark Levin and possibly himself will be off radio. Sounds kind of like crazy talk, but so does banning the President of the United States and his staff from all major social media, blackballing a major social media app the day after its downloads exceeded Twitter, the Presidents lawyers possibly being disbarred, and people possibly being sent to "special education" because of their political beliefs (though that guy was fired, I personally know local (high school teachers, go figure) who mentioned doing this since 2016), impeaching a President with 6 days left in his term, and a hoard of people waiting to file lawsuits against Trump once he is out of office.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Mark Belling, radio show host, predicted that Sean Hannity and Laura Ingram will be off the air within two years, and Mark Levin and possibly himself will be off radio. Sounds kind of like crazy talk, but so does banning the President of the United States and his staff from all major social media, blackballing a major social media app the day after its downloads exceeded Twitter, the Presidents lawyers possibly being disbarred, and people possibly being sent to "special education" because of their political beliefs (though that guy was fired, I personally know local (high school teachers, go figure) who mentioned doing this since 2016), impeaching a President with 6 days left in his term, and a hoard of people waiting to file lawsuits against Trump once he is out of office.
Dems have created hate and division all across this country. i have a burning hatred for all of the assclowns that accuse everyone OF EXACTLY WHAT THEY'RE DOING. All of the corruption and rhetoric comes from the left. Sadly, I don't think we'll see the end of it until we the people make a stand. At this point I think it may involve blood shed. It's all gone too far.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Dems have created hate and division all across this country. i have a burning hatred for all of the assclowns that accuse everyone OF EXACTLY WHAT THEY'RE DOING. All of the corruption and rhetoric comes from the left. Sadly, I don't think we'll see the end of it until we the people make a stand. At this point I think it may involve blood shed. It's all gone too far.

What exactly are We the People going to do to make this stand? Storm the capital and get shot and killed like that Air Force Lady? Get shot and killed for a lie? While our fearless leaders who instigate it all sneak off to their comfy rooms to watch us on tv and giggle to themselves about the ruckus they have caused? Fuck that.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
What exactly are We the People going to do to make this stand? Storm the capital and get shot and killed like that Air Force Lady? Get shot and killed for a lie? While our fearless leaders who instigate it all sneak off to their comfy rooms to watch us on tv and giggle to themselves about the ruckus they have caused? Fuck that.
No i didn't agree with storming the building. My guess is some outside agitators are responsible. To clarify, I don't believe in violence to solve issues. With that said, when citizens are told to shut up and obey, it can only last so long as history shows. What will happen? What are the answers? That's a tough one bro because no matter the argument made in protest of corruption and censorship "we the people" are cast aside as though our concerns are meaningless, therefore no resolution has been made on any of this other then seek and destroy the right.

Eventually it'll come to a head some how some way.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
We haven't seen the worst yet. Rumors are Biden has a stack of Executive Orders ready to sign next Wednesday, including things to basically criminalize AR-15s.

Then will come adding seats to the Supreme Court so Biden can appoint it majority liberal.
And then DC and Puerto Rican statehood to make Congress strongly in liberal hands for decades to come.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Any sources other than rumors?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I was referring to Supreme Court seats and new states.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Remember when Trump first got elected and Republicans controlled the presidency, the house, and the senate? And remember how Hillary never really got arrested, and the wall never really got funded completely, and Obamacare never really got repealed? The same is going to happen with this Biden stuff. Most of the scary stuff people imagine is never going to happen. Because politicians need scary issues to keep the public scared and motivated so they continue to vote and donate money, and they need these issues much more than they desire to actually pass legislation to deal with them.

At the end of Biden's term, I think you will find that no one has taken your guns, forced you to get an abortion, or done away with the electoral college or whatever else you're afraid of. It's all just a scam. Obama didn't do it, and Biden won't do it, and Congress is most famous for failing to do anything. People need to stop taking it so seriously and realize that most of the preachers on the left and the right who are preaching hate and passing around the offering plates have a financial interest in keeping people afraid and fighting with each other- over issues they have no intent to ever solve.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I was referring to Supreme Court seats and new states.
Biden has stated he will form invitatory committees to look into Court Packing. Remember in the presidential debates Trump tried to get Biden to confirm or deny his support of court packing, and Biden dodged the question numerous times until he finally gave my first sentence.

'At a Hispanic Heritage Month event in Central Florida in September, he (Biden) said, "I happen to believe that statehood would be the most effective means of ensuring that residents of Puerto Rico are treated equally," and immediately added, "But the people of Puerto Rico must decide, and the United States federal government must respect and act on that decision." '

'“We must get statehood on the President’s desk within the first 100 days of the 117th Congress,” Washington Mayor Muriel Bowser said on Thursday.' 'As for Biden, he simply tweeted in June: "DC should be a state. Pass it on." '

1bigun11 said:
Remember when Trump first got elected and Republicans controlled the presidency, the house, and the senate?
While I tend to agree that the scariest things don't usually happen, at the same time Speaker Paul Ryan sucked and couldn't get his party together near as well as Pelosi does. We should also factor in that the Democrat margin in the house is fairly slim this session, too, and just a few defections will kill extreme measures.

Last edited:
midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
https://www.forbes.com/sites/aarons...ertain-future-if-trump-loses/?sh=9eba1eb3882f

I think being forced to register your existing AR and buy an ATF tax stamp for it constitute criminalizing the gun platform.
I would be ready for more then that bro. Possibly a mandatory buy back of all (registered) assault rifles. Or, Grandfathering in existing owners but banning sales of moving forward.

Banning of certain ammunitions.

Limiting magazine capacities

Limiting the amount of ammunition that is sold and the volume you can purchase.

Federal ID card requirement to purchase firearms.

etc

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.