lk has no balls
What's New?

2021 Goals

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Goals for 2021 involve a few things.

Training has been hit and miss. My gym reopened and the owner has a mask mandate. Mask has to cover nose and mouth. Hard to train at all without the oxygen flowing normally. So, I need to figure it out and rededicate. Been off my game ever since covid hit.

2. Continue re-learning guitar that I picked up after 20 years. Had time in the last 9 months and have enjoyed messing with it in my down time. Need to learn how to loop backing tracks and play along.

3. take a long road trip on the Harley. Like to ride west ... just west. no particular destination. Just ride.

4. As mentioned above more ink

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
- Organize my garage, put in a pulley system for holiday, seasonal shit.
- pick the guitar back up
-drop 15lbs and get my lower abs back.
-stay single and focus on me until summer.
-be the top ranked (at my position) at the new company I joined last year.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
- Organize my garage, put in a pulley system for holiday, seasonal shit.
- pick the guitar back up
-drop 15lbs and get my lower abs back.
-stay single and focus on me until summer.
-be the top ranked (at my position) at the new company I joined last year.

Nice! guitar man here too. Have a fender squire I use for country and a Jackson Charvel (original, not the Japanese made ones of today) for shredding and thrashing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Nice! guitar man here too. Have a fender squire I use for country and a Jackson Charvel (original, not the Japanese made ones of today) for shredding and thrashing.

Nice Bro. Fender Telecaster and Martin D-16GT acoustic here. I'm a hack but love playing.

Just ordered and New Fender Vintage 3 saddle bridge and Fender locking tuners for the Tele. Ungraded to Tex Mex pickups a while back. I'm no schredder though lol

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Nice Bro. Fender Telecaster and Martin D-16GT acoustic here. I'm a hack but love playing.

Just ordered and New Fender Vintage 3 saddle bridge and Fender locking tuners for the Tele. Ungraded to Tex Mex pickups a while back. I'm no schredder though lol

I have a home built Epiphone flying V, Fender USA American Series and a Gibson knock off that sound and feels better then a the real thing. Been playing for 20 years on and off.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014

Thanks mang! How many pick-ups on the Tele? My Jackson has 4 (2PU+1 humbucker).

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
My goals are the same as always but it’s my expectations that are new this year.

Goal 1 is to look fucking great and I expect to look slightly above average for myself depending on the month you catch me this year.

Goal 2 is to settle down with a good chick and stop finding reason not to get serious and I expect to be a bit of a slut and run away from any woman who might make me actually stick to these goals.

Goal 3 is to save a bunch of money and kickstart my old business back up and take some risks this time with volume and distribution and I expect to simply not do that because I’m so comfortable and my ambition is 10% of what it was 10 years ago.

Happy New Year!

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Adding to my goals. Just applied to school. Hopefully the whole process goes well, and if it does, then the program is 20 months. Wish me luck that it all goes well!

Whatcha goin’ fer?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic