Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Chinese Steroid Crackdown 2020 - Gear Is About To Get More Expensive

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Anyone else remember when the gear was so good ANYONE would blow up on 400mg of test E and 100mg of EQ? Now I'm taking 750 test and 800 EQ and kinda sorta feel like I'm on trt. You literally have to take like a fucking gram of anyone's gear these days to even feel it. I remember taking some naps GP proviron like 12 years ago and one 30mg tab made me incapable of doing anything but fucking. These days I'm taking 75-100mg per day from 3 different "trusted" sources and don't feel shit. Iranian amps anyone? You could pop two of those bastards a week for 10-12 weeks and gain a solid 20 pounds.

Its so bad at this point most of these younger guys are having to take a gram of test or more and 600mg of tren and a few other compounds to get the results we got with test/dbol at 500/25
Or all thatolder stuff was over label claims., or system acclamation from years of use, possibly?

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Quality has degraded for sure. I used to soak the sheets on tren, now I might sweat a little but nothing like the old days.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
What I'm pissed
This year sucked now hookers too. Madness

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I remember the old days of chems coming out of china. Back in the good ol days there was a very short list of what you couldn't get from china. I had a list of three items that the chinese would not touch. If this actually happens there's other countries that are poised to take over. India is at the top of my list of places that would produce it and would have less issues with customs than the other candidates. That said if it becomes near impossible world wide then we have to turn to private chemists, and there's enough of those in the world. I just don't think any of them could produce as much as people want. I know when I have asked all they care about minimum order and money, and that's it. Plus there's a good amount of chemists in the good ol USA. Most of them won't touch any of the hard drugs. The world already has chemists that produce those. I don't see changes in laws as a big of problem as others. Customs will always be a PITA and importing AAS will continue to be a challenge.

Slic.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Or all thatolder stuff was over label claims., or system acclamation from years of use, possibly?

No, it was just real and correctly dosed. Its not just me or the older guys. Look around. Guys are taking tons of shit to get any results. I got some old GMBH rotex amps a while back a bam! That shit was just as potent as it was 12 years ago. Same with the pink 5 dbol. 500mg of REAL correctly dosed test E and 25mg of REAL dbol works the same magic it always did. Gear is just shit for the most part these days.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I'm honestly starting to think all the raws these days are about 50-60% actual product and 40-50% filler. All the sources can't be underdosing their gear. At least I wouldn't think so. I really noticed the drop in quality of all the test around 2016 or so so. Maybe a little before. I questioned my main source about it maybe a year later. Started reaching out to other known good suppliers and it was the same shit. Since then I've use at least 4 other sources and I haven't had any test I could really feel working at under 750mg per week since CBL in maybe 2015-16. It was just like the potency suddenly dropped about 50% over night. Of course I'd think it was just me if i wasn't talking to several people at my gym and on the boards who see it too.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
I'm honestly starting to think all the raws these days are about 50-60% actual product and 40-50% filler. All the sources can't be underdosing their gear. At least I wouldn't think so. I really noticed the drop in quality of all the test around 2016 or so so. Maybe a little before. I questioned my main source about it maybe a year later. Started reaching out to other known good suppliers and it was the same shit. Since then I've use at least 4 other sources and I haven't had any test I could really feel working at under 750mg per week since CBL in maybe 2015-16. It was just like the potency suddenly dropped about 50% over night. Of course I'd think it was just me if i wasn't talking to several people at my gym and on the boards who see it too.
How then are mass specs coming in on point unless the testing is junk? Youd think if the raws were diluted then the results would show it unless the lab was making up for the reduced potency of the raw in which case you should still have the same product minus the excess fillers youd be taking in

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
How then are mass specs coming in on point unless the testing is junk? Youd think if the raws were diluted then the results would show it unless the lab was making up for the reduced potency of the raw in which case you should still have the same product minus the excess fillers youd be taking in

Its the only thing I can figure other than every source brewing their gear at half or less. Either the raws are shit and so is the testing or ALL the sources are underdosing. It just doesn't make sense for there to be such a huge discrepancy in potency. (side note: I got blood done when on the last guys stuff because it felt weak and sure enough my test wasn't anywhere close to where it should have been) Turns out I was right. Everyone said I was just old and full of shit then some other guys got together on AB and had some of his other questionable gear tested and sure enough ole gunslinger was 100% right all along.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Ab gear is crap. I won a contest and got a free cycle from a source everyone raves about .
It was pure garbage

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Its the only thing I can figure other than every source brewing their gear at half or less. Either the raws are shit and so is the testing or ALL the sources are underdosing. It just doesn't make sense for there to be such a huge discrepancy in potency. (side note: I got blood done when on the last guys stuff because it felt weak and sure enough my test wasn't anywhere close to where it should have been) Turns out I was right. Everyone said I was just old and full of shit then some other guys got together on AB and had some of his other questionable gear tested and sure enough ole gunslinger was 100% right all along.

Not sure i follow. I have a hard time believing intl testing sites like chemtox are fudging numbers. JANO I will admit is questionable

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Not sure i follow. I have a hard time believing intl testing sites like chemtox are fudging numbers. JANO I will admit is questionable

And I have a hard time believing the test, dbol, proviron, and EQ that people are taking now at 1000/50/100/600 just to get some results are dosed that same as it was 15-20 years ago.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic