Members
Latest Member
pbtom

New Gear - EliteFTS SS Yoke Bar

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I bought my stepson this EliteFTS SS Yoke Bar for his birthday, which is in February.

It wasn't even supposed to ship until January but it showed up yesterday, so there it is.

He won't be home until Monday so I took the liberty of unboxing it and moving it downstairs to our weight room.

It's a really nice and solid piece of equipment.

I won't use it before he does, but it's tempting....

oMec9AX.jpg

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
That's a DAMN good bar. Quality piece of equipment. You'll both LOVE it.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I'm thinking I might need a box squat device now. LOL.

The addiction level is high.

Last edited:
Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
This is my next addition. Gonna find one of the ProMaxima dual function convertible leg press/hack squat.
428a310f608b19daa0c73f068f64b48e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013

That's been my experience. I began COVID with a short shopping list of things I needed, and the more I window shopped online, the more things I saw that I kinda sorta oughtta have. For me at least, Rogue has been the most seductive site, but there are ones out there that don't seem too bad but do seem to offer quality ... but usually a shorter menu.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Gonna buy a box squat box? If you wanna spend the dollars it's a good investment. You could go the DIY route too.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Gonna buy a box squat box? If you wanna spend the dollars it's a good investment. You could go the DIY route too.

Money really is not a big issue for me. Biggest deciding factor is space. All my gear is in a 10' x 14' room and I already have 7 bars, 2 squats stands, 3 benches and a weight tree.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Jealous of your son. I’ve been lusting after those for years.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
The gym I go to has one. Ive been using it for squats. Def takes the strain off your shoulders. You really have to focus on not pushing up on the handles or you will strain your shoulders and the balance will be off. So much better when you relax your grip and let the bar balance itself.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011

Squat max md is the only
Jealous of your son. I’ve been lusting after those for years.
Titan has a gersion 2 of this bar. Its made by the same company in Minnesota that makes elites bar. Biggest change is the sleeves are standard size to accept collars, the elite doesnt accept standard collars due to a smaller diameter sleeve. At a fraction of the cost. I have one and lovee it. Suspend some kettlebells from bands and do some walks with it.... awesome.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic