Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You can all be on the fence about it. I have never gotten a flu shot and probably won't get this either but I don't see patients all day.
If taking it gets me back to traveling for work, probably will take it, been sitting in my house 8 months and I am losing my shit!!
lmao...............oH SURE just now you are losing your shit:p
What category would you place yourself in pre-covid?
I would hate to see you REALLY losing your shit haahahha that would be a movie to watch:D:D

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Bravo my Heroes! Now that you've saved your life and millions of others, take the new vaccine, you know the one for the new strain.

I hear holding your breath until the new vaccine is created helps.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So my Uncle has the rona, been in the hospital since the 23rd, looked like death when we facetimes him on Christmas, they were giving him remdesivir and the next day he sounded and acted like himself 100%, he's getting out tomorrow since his blood oxygen stabilized. He has had pneumonia a few times which is why we think this effected him so badly. My aunt who had cancer and has some other stuff going on, mild cough and lost 10lbs, that's it after testing positive.

I think the vaccine would have helped my uncle and wouldn't have mattered for my aunt.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
So my Uncle has the rona, been in the hospital since the 23rd, looked like death when we facetimes him on Christmas, they were giving him remdesivir and the next day he sounded and acted like himself 100%, he's getting out tomorrow since his blood oxygen stabilized. He has had pneumonia a few times which is why we think this effected him so badly. My aunt who had cancer and has some other stuff going on, mild cough and lost 10lbs, that's it after testing positive.

I think the vaccine would have helped my uncle and wouldn't have mattered for my aunt.

glad both are doing well my friend.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Reactions: CFM
Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I had my first dose 12/31 and other than “Tren Like” strength gains...no other sides. Anecdotally the second dose does have higher incidence of sides but I’m not concerned. As for Bell’s Palsy, I’ve seen it caused by dozens of different injections (even IM AAS shots).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic