Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Stupid Covid Shit

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I have seen idiots in our gym with two masks on, wool gloves, glasses/n96 mask/face shield but this shit takes the cake. This wa sin a grocery store.

IMG_1440.jpg

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Funny, my wife posted this picture to Nextdoor and it was deleted for "shaming." Hahahaha.....this idiot shamed herself.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Funny, my wife posted this picture to Nextdoor and it was deleted for "shaming." Hahahaha.....this idiot shamed herself.

Shaming. LOL.

I was banned on IG for calling out some dudes at my gym for not re-racking their weights a couple years ago because apparently that is "shaming" too. It's basically "we don't like what you posted".

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have seen idiots in our gym with two masks on, wool gloves, glasses/n96 mask/face shield but this shit takes the cake. This wa sin a grocery store.

View attachment 11007
Shaming. LOL.

I was banned on IG for calling out some dudes at my gym for not re-racking their weights a couple years ago because apparently that is "shaming" too. It's basically "we don't like what you posted".
Fuck IG and all that gay shit anyway...........Shame away brother!!

Reactions: CFM
FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Fuck IG and all that gay shit anyway...........Shame away brother!!

I can understand banning people for shaming others about stuff like their body or religion or orientation or whatever.

But shaming someone on their BEHAVIOUR should be 100% legit. You act like an asshole I am calling you out on that shit.

I literally told an employee of that gym that we should have a "Wall of Shame" and post pics of the members that don't re-rack their shit. He thought it was a great idea but of course these day you can't do shit like that?

Remember on Seinfeld the owner of the Bodega would post all the dishonored cheques on the wall? That was great. We need more of that shit in today's snowflake world. Hold people accountable for their bullshit and there will be less of it.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
The mutated 'new strain' is more contagious and deadly than the original. There are 7 strains and now 8?

Me so scared.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
That's Raiden from Mortal Kombat's mom.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic