Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Wifey if getting it today, pretty happy since she sees patients twice a week and it's been spreading in various pods in her practice. She has to go back for round 2 in January. Supposedly 1st shot is 50% effective and after the second it's 95% effective.

Good for her! My girlfriend and I both work at a hospital so it's being offered to both. So in all likelihood, we will both get it.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
...as it becomes available. front line workers first, black and Hispanic communities, the elderly and lastly my group white folks. Should be front line workers / old folks and so on...

I wonder how long it will take for black people to accuse everyone of racism by making blacks take it first, and then whites take it after we all see whether it's safe... LOL

Me, I'll take it once it's available.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I wonder how long it will take for black people to accuse everyone of racism by making blacks take it first, and then whites take it after we all see whether it's safe... LOL

Me, I'll take it once it's available.
Right? It's a real concern bro lol. You can't make this shit up.. They were talking about it on Newsmax.

You think we already seen violence break out and full on riots? Dems pushing this narrative that old communities are too white to get the vaccine prioritized and shipped? Let old whitey die!

Minorities suffered disproportionately therefore those communities shall receive the vaccine before all others (with exception to first responders). If it goes badly and the vaccine causes health issues cities will burn ...

but I think it'll be good. Time will tell.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

thoughts?
This is the third time I've seen a video like this.

Do I think it's true? It's out there pretty far. I think there is something going on as the death rate percentages are really low compared to what most think. Honestly man, I don't believe a word any of these guys say and they are up to something. There has been too much wrong about this since it all began.

Every bit of it sticks.

Mandatory for the whole world? Safe to say I think that's pretty far as well.

There has got to be an underlying reason for this. I've posted these numbers before but I'll do it again since this is the subject. These were percentages off the CDC website. I got them myself.

When I got the numbers, the death toll was at 250,000. It's now over 300,000 but the percentages should remain the same.

Ages 0 - 44

3% of the total covid deaths.

At 250,000 deaths, 3% is 7500 deaths.

At 300,000 deaths, 3% is 9,000 deaths.

That's out of 350 million people.

The younger you are, the percentage goes down dramatically. School kids have a greater chance of dying from the seasonal flu. Ya.

But we shut schools down and this info has been out for 6 months that I know of. Of course you won't hear it in the mainstream news. I sent the studies to two teacher friends back then and they were shocked. None of them even knew. They are both elementary teachers as well.

Ages 0 - 49

5% of the total covid deaths.

At 250,000 deaths, 5% is 12,500 deaths.

At 300,000 deaths, 5% is 15,000 deaths.

Ages 0 - 59

20% of the total covid deaths.

At 250,000 deaths, 5% is 50,000 deaths.

At 300,000 deaths, 5% is 60,000 deaths.

Pretty much if you're over 60 you're done, unless you are in good shape or catch it early with a correct treatment.

The younger people that died had pre existing conditions.

Not really what one would expect when shutting down the world. We are supposed to have the highest death rate. That means the percentages in other countries are even lower.

I won't take it unless I'm forced to. I see absolutely no reason for the masks, shutting down, or forcing 9 month start to finish vaccines on the world without any long term knowledge. People aren't dying like they would have you believe.

What really needs to happen is to isolate the elderly and people with pre existing conditions. They are the ones at risk and need protection. The numbers aren't even correct. It's not the right death count or the right count on total cases.

But like I said, this whole thing stinks.

Also, just because I don't agree with the mandatory doesn't mean I don't believe in people's right to choose to take it.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
This is the third time I've seen a video like this.

Do I think it's true? It's out there pretty far. I think there is something going on as the death rate percentages are really low compared to what most think. Honestly man, I don't believe a word any of these guys say and they are up to something. There has been too much wrong about this since it all began.

Every bit of it sticks.

Mandatory for the whole world? Safe to say I think that's pretty far as well.

There has got to be an underlying reason for this. I've posted these numbers before but I'll do it again since this is the subject. These were percentages off the CDC website. I got them myself.

When I got the numbers, the death toll was at 250,000. It's now over 300,000 but the percentages should remain the same.

Ages 0 - 44

3% of the total covid deaths.

At 250,000 deaths, 3% is 7500 deaths.

At 300,000 deaths, 3% is 9,000 deaths.

The younger you are, the percentage goes down dramatically. School kids have a greater chance of dying from the seasonal flu. Ya.

But we shut schools down and this info has been out for 6 months that I know of. Of course you won't hear it in the mainstream news. I sent the studies to two teacher friends back then and they were shocked. None of them even knew. They are both elementary teachers as well.

Ages 0 - 49

5% of the total covid deaths.

At 250,000 deaths, 5% is 12,500 deaths.

At 300,000 deaths, 5% is 15,000 deaths.

Ages 0 - 59

20% of the total covid deaths.

At 250,000 deaths, 5% is 50,000 deaths.

At 300,000 deaths, 5% is 60,000 deaths.

Pretty much if you're over 60 you're done, unless you are in good shape or catch it early with a correct treatment.

The younger people that died had pre existing conditions.

Not really what one would expect when shutting down the world. We are supposed to have the highest death rate. That means the percentages in other countries are even lower.

I won't take it unless I'm forced to. I see absolutely no reason for the masks, shutting down, or forcing 9 month start to finish vaccines on the world without any long term knowledge. People aren't dying like they would have you believe.

What really needs to happen is to isolate the elderly and people with pre existing conditions. They are the ones at risk and need protection. The numbers aren't even correct. It's not the right death count or the right count on total cases.

But like I said, this whole thing stinks.

Also, just because I don't agree with the mandatory doesn't mean I don't believe in people's right to choose to take it.

I’ve telling them kids are the front line of defense and silly parents are treating them as they are the most vulnerable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I wont be getting the vaccine, unless it becomes mandatory for work, or whatever. My wife is in the medical field, and she got the first dose of the vaccine on Tuesday. I asked her how she was feeling, and she said, fine, but the shot really hurt, and her arm is still sore.

I think eventually if this pandemic gets out of control again, or we have another virus come around, they may make vaccines mandatory. You wont be able to work anywhere, and or even board a plane. You will have to prove you have the anti-bodies, or received the vaccine. I know over in china, they have a virus tracking app, that you have to download on your phone, and give all your personal information. This app identifies and isolates people who may be carrying the virus. Its color coded, green, yellow, red, and indicates your health status. Obviously, green you are healthy.. You can't go anywhere In china if you aren't being tracked.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I’ve telling them kids are the front line of defense and silly parents are treating them as they are the most vulnerable.

Less than 1/4 of my kids school is remote, our town is really pushing for kids to be in school and sports to start again. Town next to us started their own football league since none of the State sponsored/approved were allowed to play. These kids that are not out there playing and interacting with others are going to be the next group of socially fucked up active shooters. I must be a bad father, I make my kids leave the house, play sports and play with their friends, actually IN someone elses house too, lol

Anyway, my wife's are is pretty soar, only side she has had so far. She got the Pfizer vac.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Less than 1/4 of my kids school is remote, our town is really pushing for kids to be in school and sports to start again. Town next to us started their own football league since none of the State sponsored/approved were allowed to play. These kids that are not out there playing and interacting with others are going to be the next group of socially fucked up active shooters. I must be a bad father, I make my kids leave the house, play sports and play with their friends, actually IN someone elses house too, lol

Anyway, my wife's are is pretty soar, only side she has had so far. She got the Pfizer vac.

Hopefully she can overcome it. It sounds like the “punies” - one of the symptoms from C-19. I had a mild strain along with silver and relaxation practice I used to overcome it.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Less than 1/4 of my kids school is remote, our town is really pushing for kids to be in school and sports to start again. Town next to us started their own football league since none of the State sponsored/approved were allowed to play. These kids that are not out there playing and interacting with others are going to be the next group of socially fucked up active shooters.
Local School Board met last week and the school system gave them a presentation mostly filled with state and county Covid19 trends, nothing to do with kids being low risk. They also included a parental survey (2nd one they've done) that has 78% of the parents wanting kids back 5 days a week, no distancing. Well, they decided to go 2 days a week. So much for listening to parents.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
With Pfizers vaccine, kids under 16 aren't approved to get it. Moderna's is authorized for 18+.
Both have started clinical trials for kids, but nothing approved yet.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I got my first of the two pfeizer shots yesterday. Didn’t grow a third arm or nut. Can confirm it didn’t have a microchip in it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic