Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Some pics of Swiper

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Do you make your own hot dogs? Or just cook them at home?

If you make them I’d be curious to know the process.

hey sorry i missed this post.

The hotdogs that I did eat were from the grocery store, like Oscar Meyer, ballpark frank’s. I ate that during my states lockdown when all the gyms were closed. i was loose on my diet then. i don’t eat hot dogs anymore. although I did pick up and eat some turkey sausages this week. yummy

recently I’ve been ordering from the chicken pound. it’s cooked marinated chicken comes to your door frozen. all you do is heat it up. you could add some sauces or seasonings if you want. And bag of uncle Ben’s rice and that’s a meal for me. A minute and a half for the rice another minute I have to heat up the chicken three minutes later you’re eating. very quick and efficient

https://thechickenpound.com/

The Kansas City barbecue chicken is the best

Reactions: Jin
Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
85a98d86b2407110d5d348b7c8ec5a31.jpg

2cebd3d497d016ee2e4ff582062e8224.jpg

MrHowie357

MrHowie357

Dec 1, 2020
I showed my wife your pictures and she was like let’s get you on whatever he is on lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I showed my wife your pictures and she was like let’s get you on whatever he is on lol.

Was that an open question to try to guess at it...? lol jk!

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I think 41 is still pretty young. I know you explained the cause of the neck issues what has led to the other serious injuries? Just genetic predisposition to arthritis? Impact? Wear and tear?

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
I think 41 is still pretty young. I know you explained the cause of the neck issues what has led to the other serious injuries? Just genetic predisposition to arthritis? Impact? Wear and tear?

I have a genetic condition called spondylolisthesis and a degenerative spine. that’s the reason for all my back surgeries and fusions.

my hip replacement was because my spine issues made me walk off-balance for so long it wore out that hip joint, so I had to get a replacement.

my right shoulder is bone on bone that was an injury that happened in high school during a football game. I got hit and ever since then it never felt right. overtime it got worse to where I need a replacement. I can’t move my arm much but I’m holding off on that surgery. I don’t really need it yet.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I got you. Amazing you have been able to stay so conditioned and yoked despite all the significant injuries.

Neither of my shoulders ever recovered from years of football. Years of heavy lifting on top of it have made them a mess.
Doctor has recommended surgeries in both and in one I apparently have untreated broken bones that have healed incorrectly. Wake up in daily pain but have avoided the knife until now with physical therapy and band work/stretching.

Lucky my back, knees, and hips have all remained relatively healthy.

Hopefully the CTE stays away...

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Dude you look great . No one gets to that level and doesn't have some battle scars. God bless ya and keep up the fight.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic