Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Weird Weight Loss

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
A week ago today I ate some sushi that just tore me up. Horrible stomach pain and I could barely eat for two days. Just little bits of rice and what not. I was kind of nervous of eating too much to soon so I built up to it. Im a guy who does a standard intermittent fast lifestyle, I eat for 7 hours and and dont for 17. I have lost 7 pounds since last week and It kind trips me out. Did I cause some sort of shock to my metabolism? Am I sick and dont know it? I feel good, stomach is 95% good. I have been having trouble eating due to that and there being so few places I will eat while working. Just weird is all....

Reactions: CFM
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Just taking a guess you upset your 'good' gut bacteria. I had a virus back in late Aug and it I am just now back to normal.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Just taking a guess you upset your 'good' gut bacteria. I had a virus back in late Aug and it I am just now back to normal.

No kidding damn. Did you officially get diagnosed with a virus or?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
No kidding damn. Did you officially get diagnosed with a virus or?

Doctor looked in my throat and stated "yep, you have a virus". He wrote a script for prednisone and sent me on my way. 24hrs after taking the first dose my throat was better and I felt good, not great but good. I was also ending a cycle and forgot to stop taking cholesterol meds and set my natty test production back a couple weeks. Of course I continued to lift and roll when I should have taken some time off.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
You probably need to make sure you don’t have a parasite, H.pylori ... or some other issue. Since the pandemic started I’ve avoided sushi, can’t trust the quality with everything that’s happening with shipping delays and the people working.

when you eat anything do you have pain? If so for how long?

any bloating?

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
no pain, no bloating

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Sounds like you lost water from not taking in carbs and possible dehydration from what sounds like food poisoning. You may put most of it back on just as fast when you start taking in carbs.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Sounds like you lost water from not taking in carbs and possible dehydration from what sounds like food poisoning. You may put most of it back on just as fast when you start taking in carbs.
So its plateaued with heavy food intake, I was at about 243 before now I am holding pretty steady at 238 even though I am pounding food. I am gonna go ahead and get blood work done and see if that shows anything.

Reactions: HDH
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic