Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Test e/deca/dbol

N

Newtonotnatty

Nov 29, 2020
Hey guys, New to the forum here. Just wanted some more input on my new cycle and what to expect?

Test e 500mg a week

Deca 250mg a week

Dbol 20mg tabs for my first 4 weeks

I have my aromasin also caber just Incase. Running this for 8-10 weeks. The last 2 weeks or so I was considering running winny tabs to cut back bloating (if it happens to much)

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Hey guys, New to the forum here. Just wanted some more input on my new cycle and what to expect?
Test e 500mg a week
Deca 250mg a week
Dbol 20mg tabs for my first 4 weeks
I have my aromasin also caber just Incase. Running this for 8-10 weeks. The last 2 weeks or so I was considering running winny tabs to cut back bloating (if it happens to much)
Why deca and why that dose?
How’d you come up with 8-10 weeks?
Why not take the orals once the injectables kick in?
Winny for bloat? Do you have an ai on hand?
Looks like you have more research ahead of you.

Since this is your first post and we know nothing about you, you might try introducing yourself to get better advice.

N

Newtonotnatty

Nov 29, 2020
Why deca and why that dose?
How’d you come up with 8-10 weeks?
Why not take the orals once the injectables kick in?
Winny for bloat? Do you have an ai on hand?
Looks like you have more research ahead of you.

Since this is your first post and we know nothing about you, you might try introducing yourself to get better advice.

Got it.

6ft. 230lbs 18%bf

Been lifting for years, usually been running sarms or just a small trt dose.

Deca because I don’t want to jump into tren. That dose because don’t want to run into deca dick.... so trying to keep my test x2 the amount. Thought about raising it. Test 600mg and deca 300mg

Research I’ve seen smart to run the oral to “kick start” the cycle.

The winny is for any water retention that I may incur on the dbol. If it’s too much and I “can’t” deal with it.

I have aromasin also have caber on hand.

8-10 weeks. Reason being I don’t need anymore from what I’ve seen for a good 10-20lb gain

I apologize for jumping the gun. Hope this is better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N

Newtonotnatty

Nov 29, 2020
Got it.

6ft. 230lbs 18%bf

Deca because I don’t want to jump into tren. That dose because don’t want to run into deca dick.... so trying to keep my test x2 the amount. Thought about raising it. Test 600mg and deca 300mg

The winny is for any water retention that I may incur on the dbol. If it’s too much and I “can’t” deal with it.

8-10 weeks from the research I don’t need any longer for a good 10-20lb gain

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Deca is not a bad idea at all. But a cycle as short as 8 weeks is not common with deca, as the ester is so long, you often don't reach stable levels until after 5 weeks, and then you'd only be running the deca at your peak levels for about 3 weeks or so. For that reason, people will often run deca for at least 12 weeks.

But the doses are fine with me. I'm a low dose guy myself, so 500 test and 250 deca I'm fine with. Some will run the deca a bit higher, but I'm a "less is more" guy. Dbol at the beginning makes sense to me, as the deca won't kick in for a while, and your test is also a long ester compound.

Make sure your diet is in place. You're running anabolic compounds so you're looking to gain muscle,, so you need to be in a caloric surplus. Make sure you're taking in sufficient calories. And my suggestion is to make those good calories, rather than crap calories.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Got it.

6ft. 230lbs 18%bf

8-10 weeks. Reason being I don’t need anymore from what I’ve seen for a good 10-20lb gain

Ratios are bro science. I’ve ran a gram of deca with trt test. I’ve never experienced “deca dick”.

Kick starting is for people who lack patience IMO. Run the oral once the injections kick in IMO.

Water retention from dbol is from e2. Winny will not combat that. Use ai.

Deca won’t even kick in until week 8. It has a long half-life. Needs minimum 16 weeks. 250 is too small a dose for anabolism/cycle.

Honestly you need to do a lot more research. For your first “real” cycle I’d suggest 500 test for 16 weeks.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID @Newtonotnatty

@Jin i think he is saying replace the dbol with winny, not use the windy to stop any bloat.

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
test/deca/dbol is a pretty good "break and butter" cycle IMO. Three strong anabolic compounds. Hard work in the gym, good diet, and it's hard to go wrong.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Yea, I agree with Tommy, this is an old school, 'bread and butter,' tried and true stack of compounds for size. I like what you have, but i'd extend the deca to 12 weeks, then run the test for a few weeks after it. The dbol is fine for the first 4-6 weeks until the injects kick in full board. I usually can 'feel' deca around 3'ish weeks, but size will kick in a lot around 4-6 weeks for me. If I were going more for size, i'd probably bump my deca to 375mg/wk.

For this cycle, i'd recommend not waiting for estrous sides to arise, and i'd highly recommend using your aromasin or something during the course. Dosage will vary user to user. Start small and work your way up.

I'd also ditch the last 2 weeks of winny. There is a good argument (from Nandi if I recall) about using an oral like winstrol or Halo the last few weeks to reap their anti-glucocorticoid actions...but i'd keep it simple and just use winny for cutting purposes. I think running test for a few weeks after the deca, and adding in some cardio with a cleaned up diet will help the most. Aromasin will also help min keeping some bloat down too.

I give the advice above assuming diet and training are in order.

N

Newtonotnatty

Nov 29, 2020
Ratios are bro science. I’ve ran a gram of deca with trt test. I’ve never experienced “deca dick”.

Kick starting is for people who lack patience IMO. Run the oral once the injections kick in IMO.

Water retention from dbol is from e2. Winny will not combat that. Use ai.

Deca won’t even kick in until week 8. It has a long half-life. Needs minimum 16 weeks. 250 is too small a dose for anabolism/cycle.

Honestly you need to do a lot more research. For your first “real” cycle I’d suggest 500 test for 16 weeks.

Got it. So I will adjust for at minimum 12 week cycle. I will use aromasin and drop the winny.

N

Newtonotnatty

Nov 29, 2020
Yea, I agree with Tommy, this is an old school, 'bread and butter,' tried and true stack of compounds for size. I like what you have, but i'd extend the deca to 12 weeks, then run the test for a few weeks after it. The dbol is fine for the first 4-6 weeks until the injects kick in full board. I usually can 'feel' deca around 3'ish weeks, but size will kick in a lot around 4-6 weeks for me. If I were going more for size, i'd probably bump my deca to 375mg/wk.

For this cycle, i'd recommend not waiting for estrous sides to arise, and i'd highly recommend using your aromasin or something during the course. Dosage will vary user to user. Start small and work your way up.

I'd also ditch the last 2 weeks of winny. There is a good argument (from Nandi if I recall) about using an oral like winstrol or Halo the last few weeks to reap their anti-glucocorticoid actions...but i'd keep it simple and just use winny for cutting purposes. I think running test for a few weeks after the deca, and adding in some cardio with a cleaned up diet will help the most. Aromasin will also help min keeping some bloat down too.

I give the advice above assuming diet and training are in order.

Thanks!

Ok winny is dropped and out of the picture. I will adjust the deca for 12 weeks. Also extend the test e for minimum 2 weeks after the deca is done.

Yes. Diet and lift plan is on point. Also a large calorie surplus. About 3750 a day calorie wise. Lots of protein sufficient carbs and little fat.

Been working on the diet for 2 months being strict same as my workout plan.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic