More riots & looting coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I took a look at the data at his website, and it sure looks compelling to me. I just fear that Trump is running out of time.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I took a look at the data at his website, and it sure looks compelling to me. I just fear that Trump is running out of time.

The Swamp has their President. I for one have little confidence America is going see another Conservative President. The chaos in the horizon is going to be all Trump's fault. The ignorant are going to regurgitate the lie for another decade.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
The Swamp has their President. I for one have little confidence America is going see another Conservative President. The chaos in the horizon is going to be all Trump's fault. The ignorant are going to regurgitate the lie for another decade.

If only the outlook was this good. It won't be. Biden (not) but after Trump is given a second term, they will still go ahead with their plans and make up for lost time.

Reactions: CFM
R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
I do agree 100 percent that he'll be the last conservative president. They've been talking a long time about making puerto rico a state, along with the swamp DC. Pack the supreme court (which already sides with state and corporations) with 16 seats! Add in a little Hugo Chavez Smartmatic and America is done.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
By the way, 1bigmouthSmallbrain11, you care to comment on any of this? You proud of this?

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
The only way to save us all is to make the guilty pay. If they don't they will double down bigger each time.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I noticed other flag burners have been silent. They are all about supporting looters yet too cowardly to provide the facts supporting their position. So where and what is this 'fight' they claim to be fighting? They sit on their asses cheering when a Walgreens or Foot Locker is looted.

"Imagine being so pissed off, blah, blah, blah............" Yeah @1bigun11 imagine you riding up to support your people and they pull you off your big bad Harley and beat you down for looking like a white supremacist. Yes, you look like a Nazi asshole.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.