More riots & looting coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Okay, Antifa lover.

Only an idiot loser like you would say that if you dare to criticize Trump, it means you are a lover of Antifa. If you live in a world where you dare not criticize the King, then the war is already lost. And the likes of you are what ruined it for all.

And Trump still lost. Because he was incapable of admitting mistakes, let alone learning from them.

Go drink another cup of Trump Kool-Aide, you brainless fuck.

Oh and if I didn't mention it already, your guy LOST!

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Only an idiot loser like you would say that if you dare to criticize Trump, it means you are a lover of Antifa. If you live in a world where you dare not criticize the King, then the war is already lost. And the likes of you are what ruined it for all.

And Trump still lost. Because he was incapable of admitting mistakes, let alone learning from them.

Go drink another cup of Trump Kool-Aide, you brainless fuck.

Oh and if I didn't mention it already, your guy LOST!

Trumps still a winner in my book. He went went up against the the media pushing false narratives, former presidents campaigning against him, debate moderators in his oppenents corner, celebrities and hollywood against him. Jackass joe biden even with all that help barely scraped by. Lol whos the real loser here

and lets not forget its still not over....no votes have been certified

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
And which is harder to believe: That the guy with the 40% approval rating lost the election? Or that Sleepy Joe Biden was crafty enough to steal it from him?

No doubt Trump was his own worst enemy. Because I'd never put Biden and crafty in the same sentence. LOL

Trump gets a zero in style points from me. But he was, IMO, right on immigration, he was right on China being a threat, he was right on China trade, he was right on NAFTA, he was right on the Middle East, particularly Iran (and has 3 Israeli/Arab peace deals to show for it, with Saudi Arabia on the way). He was right on America first foreign policy, and he was right on the US economy. On the big stuff, he did very well.

Funny, Obama, claimed by everyone to be the smartest guy, was wrong, IMO, on all of these fronts. Go figure.... Maybe being an effective leader doesn't directly correlate with having the highest IQ.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
@1bigun11

Imagine being so media enabled your sense of justice is to loot flat screens and tennis shoes.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
@1bigun11

Donald Trump then 22 and a Democrat avoided the draft. In those days a Liberal Badge on honor. Funny how things change.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
@1bigun11

I understand "Trumpster" is meant in a mean spirited way. So by your derogatory label of Trump voters, the guys I have breakfast with (retired LE, Combat Vets and both) are POS?

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
I'm still wearing my Trump socks and Trump underwear...the underwear are very unusual ... sort of like SAXX. Anyway, I haven't given up yet. I am like the Indian in the Outlaw Josey Wales.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Well, the Dominion voting machine people failed to show up at a hearing at the Pennsylvania statehouse and there's an unconfirmed report their offices were recently vacated. But I'm sure its just due to normal vacationing at a non-extradition country this time of the year.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Trumps still a winner in my book. He went went up against the the media pushing false narratives, former presidents campaigning against him, debate moderators in his oppenents corner, celebrities and hollywood against him. Jackass joe biden even with all that help barely scraped by. Lol whos the real loser here

and lets not forget its still not over....no votes have been certified

Don’t forget that the vaccine makers decided to wait until one week after the election to announce their upcoming vaccines.

At 95% efficacy they knew less than halfway through stage 3 that the vaccine worked and when it would come to market.

Not a trump fan, but he was certainly mistreated, almost universally.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
I know we're getting away a bit from the original subject here but this article shows my largest concern. I am not a Trump fan but I would rather our country was defended instead of everything just stolen from us. The plan is to take everything including your very life and they also want your connection to God broken beyond repair with this mrna vaccine but that is another kettle of fish. Give this a read please. At least read it. This article outlines the global plan for instituting what they call the New World Order - not just Canada which I am damn glad I don't live there!

https://vidrebel.wordpress.com/2020/11/17/global-reset-timeline-revealed-by-a-whistleblower/

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
@1bigun11

I understand "Trumpster" is meant in a mean spirited way. So by your derogatory label of Trump voters, the guys I have breakfast with (retired LE, Combat Vets and both) are POS?

if they are retired combat vets they served. Trump did not. He faked a disability so he wouldn’t have to serve and so someone else had to go in his place. That makes him a piece of shit in my book. Are you really so stupid you can’t see the distinction between risking your life in combat, and dodging the draft?

My guess is the only thing you ever served is serving yourself another piece of pie at breakfast. You’re an armchair warrior at best, angry and trying to look tough in every post, and not that bright. Perfect target for Trump. Problem is there just aren’t enough of you out there anymore. And you just can’t face it. YOU LOST!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.