Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Winter hobby

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Last winter I rebuilt a engine, driveshaft, heater/AC system, front suspension and braking system. The car is done and I am looking for another interest to keep me busy during my retirement, I mean my w. privilege.

For those of you residing in snow states, what are your winter hobbies to keep you sane until May?

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I’d suggest buying the equipment needed, if you can even find it & start reloading ammo!!!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Last winter I rebuilt a engine, driveshaft, heater/AC system, front suspension and braking system. The car is done and I am looking for another interest to keep me busy during my retirement, I mean my w. privilege.

For those of you residing in snow states, what are your winter hobbies to keep you sane until May?

While I've got ya on the hook, I'm having an issue with my clock in my truck...It keeps upping the hour by a notch when I crank up in the morning...WTH (hay) is going on?...Do u know?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I'm just gonna keep plucking away at my strings...Winter or summer!...

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Drumming is too hard on my hands. Had to quit a few years ago. Regarding the clock in your truck: year, make and model?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Drumming is too hard on my hands. Had to quit a few years ago. Regarding the clock in your truck: year, make and model?

Sorry to hear it on the drumming, my bro!...The beat is an integral part of music!...I would've loved to jam with ya in the day!...:cool:

CFM, it's an chevy colorado 2005...

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
I don't work on vehicles later than 1970. IDK.

I do know electronics go bad. Replace the unit.

The clock in my 63 I converted to quartz.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I don't work on vehicles later than 1970. IDK.

I do know electronics go bad. Replace the unit.

The clock in my 63 I converted to quartz.

10-4...

I use to own an ss chevelle 1970!...396 bb...It was previously owned by Kenneth Yarborough...He had stopped making payments to the bank and they repo'd it...My father was friends with the repo man and he bought it for$1,200.00 bones!...I used to work on it constantly (external only)...Every since the embellishment of computers into vehicles, it took the joy out of it for me...

Reactions: CFM
CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
A fellow car buddy I met here is a grower. He gave me 3 autoflowering cannabis plants. They were shocked going from HPS to natural sunlight and the wind. They recovered and produced just over 7oz of bud so strong its ridiculous. I hate the high. Growing indoors is another world. One must to be married to an indoor grow resulting in a desirable harvest. The start up is about 2.5k. I'd run LED (the unit I like is 1100). The 8x8 grow room about 500 since I am a builder, that is just materials. Ventilation system another 300. Pots, soil, seeds or clones cost about the same, another 400. Keep me busy this winter and with a lot of luck I'd have high grade fuel for the burn pile this spring.

Reactions: Jin
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
A fellow car buddy I met here is a grower. He gave me 3 autoflowering cannabis plants. They were shocked going from HPS to natural sunlight and the wind. They recovered and produced just over 7oz of bud so strong its ridiculous. I hate the high. Growing indoors is another world. One must to be married to an indoor grow resulting in a desirable harvest. The start up is about 2.5k. I'd run LED (the unit I like is 1100). The 8x8 grow room about 500 since I am a builder, that is just materials. Ventilation system another 300. Pots, soil, seeds or clones cost about the same, another 400. Keep me busy this winter and with a lot of luck I'd have high grade fuel for the burn pile this spring.

Can u shoot us as pick or 2 (Flower(s)/grow room)?...

Not to derail the thread again, but how does your stuff work for pain?...I've tried to use MJ three or four different times now...All I get is hungry as 400 body builders on a dirty bulk (Lee Priest)...People keep pressuring me to get the "red" card...

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Can u shoot us as pick or 2 (Flower(s)/grow room)?...

Not to derail the thread again, but how does your stuff work for pain?...I've tried to use MJ three or four different times now...All I get is hungry as 400 body builders on a dirty bulk (Lee Priest)...People keep pressuring me to get the "red" card...

The indoor grow is in the design stage. No pics. As far as pain relief, I call BS. Get fucked up on any drug and you could mask the pain. Dope smokers smoke dope because they enjoy the high.
The plants almost died from shock and had weak stalks due to living indoor their first 6 weeks of life. I also made the mistake of 'wet trimming' resulting in less appealing product. Ripcord and Wizard Wand. As I stated, I do not like the high.
These are from plants my buddy was going to toss, growers only pick the best girls to see thru to harvest, I grew them for shits and giggles. I have enough to last me the rest of my life.......lol

Attachments

• IMG_3304.JPG
    IMG_3304.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 73
CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
I get hungry, forgetful and stuck. The worst comes in the morning when I cannot get out of bed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic