Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

The 'Rona Observations

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
What a restaurant has to do is hold BLM protests in their restaurants, and then they'll simply be providing necessary food as protesters can get hungry. In those instances, you can yell and scream, be closer than >6ft social distancing and you're good to go!
We were in a pub for lunch and chatting with the bartender about the 25% order here. She said the owner knows of a loophole. After asking around I found out basically what you said was the loophole. In our state protests and political rallies are not subject to the rule.

They also had the text of the 1st Amendment Right of Freedom of Assembly taped to the front door.

B

buffalo3

Oct 11, 2010
I was working at Clearwater beach late this afternoon and saw 2 tourists walk off the beach wearing masks and go into a bar and take them off as they sat down next to probably 5 strangers. I have to take deep breaths often these days with what i see some people doing while saying "rona" is so serious.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
1606229676354.png

Reactions: CFM
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Liberal Cunts are going to claim none of the above is going to happen. When it does they'll blame Trump and accept it, because the media says so.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic