pbtom
What's New?

4 years

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I often wonder if the President is just a person controlled by the party, read the teleprompter and try and appear smart.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I often wonder if the President is just a person controlled by the party, read the teleprompter and try and appear smart.

They are all actors/entertainers working for the same company mang. Problem/Reaction/Solution (Hegelian dialectic).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
They are all actors/entertainers working for the same company mang. Problem/Reaction/Solution (Hegelian dialectic).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have often wondered if the real people in power even give a shit who the president/vice president is, or if they actually prefer the candidates to be distractive and dumber than a box of rocks, so it's less hostile when they need to be controlled. And if you don't think Trump was a disruptive dupe with his wall building and four years of "lock her up" bullshit, when he himself controlled the mechanisms of prosecution, then you really havent been paying attention. The super rich got their tax cut--which is all they really gave a shit about.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
I have often wondered if the real people in power even give a shit who the president/vice president is, or if they actually prefer the candidates to be distractive and dumber than a box of rocks, so it's less hostile when they need to be controlled. And if you don't think Trump was a disruptive dupe with his wall building and four years of "lock her up" bullshit, when he himself controlled the mechanisms of prosecution, then you really havent been paying attention. The super rich got their tax cut--which is all they really gave a shit about.

Lets say if we could prove that what you're saying is true, it wouldnt take away from the fact that rhetoric matters. When your president says that america is a systemically rascists place...it matters. I'd rather have a puppet who encourages patriotism and loving america, not trashing it. We had 8 years of that with obama...thanks

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Lets say if we could prove that what you're saying is true, it wouldnt take away from the fact that rhetoric matters. When your president says that america is a systemically rascists place...it matters. I'd rather have a puppet who encourages patriotism and loving america, not trashing it. We had 8 years of that with obama...thanks

And if you believe that the ventriloquist’s dummy is doing the talking, and not the ventriloquist, then you are the real dummy.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
And if you believe that the ventriloquist’s dummy is doing the talking, and not the ventriloquist, then you are the real dummy.

and you missed my point. I dont care who is doing the talking, I care what is being said

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic