What's New?

Member of the Day

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
And our member of the day: @girlygymrat

Dear @girlygymrat you have been a member here for 6 years and you are here almost every day, why don't you make a post and introduce yourself :)

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
To the guys being called out.

If the requirement to first post a nood of the GF is keeping you away, just snag a pic off the net. No one will know. Now post up dammit!

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I'll even let your borrow Lindi Nunziato as your fake IG gf.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Maybe we need an example of an intro?

Hi,
My name is TOS. Been lifting for 1 year and now what to take it to the next level (aka. gear) Want to get my arms up to a solid 15" Don't do legs much because it hurts. Diet is on point though I eat at McDonald's half the time, Burger King the other half. I have switched to Diet Coke over the regular stuff. Would like to get down to 2% BF.

I'm thinking of starting my first cycle. Just going to do Anavar for 12 weeks because I heard it help burn fat. I'm also afraid of needles. Anyway, thanks for having me! I have included a pic of my girlfriend.

1080full-lindi-nunziato.jpg

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Maybe we need an example of an intro?

Hi,
My name is TOS. Been lifting for 1 year and now what to take it to the next level (aka. gear) Want to get my arms up to a solid 15" Don't do legs much because it hurts. Diet is on point though I eat at McDonald's half the time, Burger King the other half. I have switched to Diet Coke over the regular stuff. Would like to get down to 2% BF.

I'm thinking of starting my first cycle. Just going to do Anavar for 12 weeks because I heard it help burn fat. I'm also afraid of needles. Anyway, thanks for having me! I have included a pic of my girlfriend.

1080full-lindi-nunziato.jpg
so full of poo!!! i saw you leaving the dollar general with 3 buggies of TAB -- so dont try to act like u drink DC

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
And I'm taking 20g of creatine with BCAA's 4x a day as my AAS stack. I calculate I'll bench my weight as soon as I lose 100 pounds.

Honestly, if these lurkers are logging in as often and for as long as LK says they probably have some legit credentials. Which only makes me more curious.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Member of the Day - @Gatormoe - 9 long years here at TID and you are here quite often, why not post up!!

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
They’re already not posting you sure you’re not going to make them more paranoid?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic