Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Covid + patients....looks like Round 2 has started here

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Fucking brutal what a shitty year its been.

Reactions: 2ez

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
as of yesterday.....One ICU floor taken over with all Covid. Two Med Surg Covid floors. They are cohorting....2 per room. Two of the room had families. One with a Mother and Son. The other husband and wife. Not complaining, but it sucks because now we , RNs are in the rooms longer, medicating, washing, ambulating....with the worst plastic gowns made ever. we use to have some kind of breathable gown....now it is just plastic. I will send picks.

One mistake that I know of this. Oncology patients are tested x 3 before admitting to the floor. One patient tested negative and was sent. The error was caught after days already on the floor.......he is positive. one of his Onc Nurses tested positive now (keep in mind minimum surgical mask are worn, so they both had mask on and she still caught assuming from the patient) Now the Entire Onc dept ....ALL is being tested.

for whatever reason, more rolled in this past week.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
LK,

PPE is far from being in excess in my area. what do I expect the Prez to do ? I stopped expecting anything from this President. I want people to do all they can to protect themselves, their love ones and all around them. I want the news to give the whole picture and less about the deaths. Provide more useful information to help this cause.

Trust me when i tell you I do not need anyone to educate me on the mental health issues......trust me on this.

My apologies to anyone that may have been offended here. it was not my intent to start a debate, argument or whatever. Just my thoughts Off Topic.

Stay Safe Knuckleheads...Love You Cats.

What would you really expect ANY President to do?
No one knows shit about this virus not even the pros, Biden and Harryass would have it so fucked up it wouldn't even matter and you would be kissing your 200k goodbye as their redistribution of wealth ideas would have half your money going to some MOFO that never got off his ass.
I respect your job and you have always been cool in my book, but don't jump on some silly bandwagon that blames ONE person for all this shit, more than half of these lazy fucking spoiled Americans wouldn't bother to mask up if it was proven to save others, the problem here is fucking fat ass lazy people that only want what they want.
Only a true dicatatorship could control these morons.
America is not a one man show.
CHeers

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have know about 20 people who have had it. None died, some barely noticed it. Others still struggle with breathing a month later. In other news, half a million Americans a year die from smoking... Trumps fault of course...

EVERYTHING is Trumps fault damnit ......EVERYTHING:p

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
as of yesterday.....One ICU floor taken over with all Covid. Two Med Surg Covid floors. They are cohorting....2 per room. Two of the room had families. One with a Mother and Son. The other husband and wife. Not complaining, but it sucks because now we , RNs are in the rooms longer, medicating, washing, ambulating....with the worst plastic gowns made ever. we use to have some kind of breathable gown....now it is just plastic. I will send picks.

One mistake that I know of this. Oncology patients are tested x 3 before admitting to the floor. One patient tested negative and was sent. The error was caught after days already on the floor.......he is positive. one of his Onc Nurses tested positive now (keep in mind minimum surgical mask are worn, so they both had mask on and she still caught assuming from the patient) Now the Entire Onc dept ....ALL is being tested.

for whatever reason, more rolled in this past week.

That’s cool that you’re updating everyone and all, but so does my boss (director of department). It’s her job; just wondering why you take time from your schedule devoted to updating the this board. People are going to continue doing as they’ve always have. Just wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
What would you really expect ANY President to do?
No one knows shit about this virus not even the pros, Biden and Harryass would have it so fucked up it wouldn't even matter and you would be kissing your 200k goodbye as their redistribution of wealth ideas would have half your money going to some MOFO that never got off his ass.
I respect your job and you have always been cool in my book, but don't jump on some silly bandwagon that blames ONE person for all this shit, more than half of these lazy fucking spoiled Americans wouldn't bother to mask up if it was proven to save others, the problem here is fucking fat ass lazy people that only want what they want.
Only a true dicatatorship could control these morons.
America is not a one man show.
CHeers

Biden and Harry ?

Take my salary. dayum the money....it comes at the cost of not seeing my daughters. I give the extra away anyway.....read all of the replies.

Your totally confusing me my Brother. where am I asking the President to do anything ?

You think I am jumping on a bandwagon? which ? Please explain. Would appreciate if you respect me more than my job....the job can be taken away at anytime....or I can leave. It is not a passion of mine.....it is my job.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
That’s cool that you’re updating everyone and all, but so does my boss (director of department). It’s her job; just wondering why you take time from your schedule devoted to updating the this board. People are going to continue doing as they’ve always have. Just wondering.

Help me understand the nature of your question. I do not believe it is necessary to explain why I started this post. It is my thought that If you need to ask why, then maybe the post is not for you.

Additionally, I do not know what people will continue do to. I am not blessed with telepathy nor anything that will allow me to know in advance what others will do.

If you read my previous post....you know i have more time on my hand than ever before unfortunately. my apologies if the post bothers. I humbly request again, that you do not read anything I post.

Stay safe my friend.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Help me understand the nature of your question. I do not believe it is necessary to explain why I started this post. It is my thought that If you need to ask why, then maybe the post is not for you.

Additionally, I do not know what people will continue do to. I am not blessed with telepathy nor anything that will allow me to know in advance what others will do.

If you read my previous post....you know i have more time on my hand than ever before unfortunately. my apologies if the post bothers. I humbly request again, that you do not read anything I post.

Stay safe my friend.

It just my nature to understand why some things are said and why others aren’t. It’s not what you’re say not saying. I just want to understand motive.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
It just my nature to understand why some things are said and why others aren’t. It’s not what you’re say not saying. I just want to understand motive.

Thanks for the respectful reply my friend. Only motive is to try and help Cats stay safe. As I stated earlier, this is bigger than anything political. It is not only those testing positive that are affected. It is not just about wearing a mask. In another post I explained, how a MD fcked up. Traumatic Intubation is what he called it. Death by complications from Covid is what they said was the cause of death. NO, the Anesthesiologist gave orders outside the room because he did not want to wear the gowns we were provided and waited for a gown to be brought up from the OR. by the time the gown came, the young 30yr+ old man was gone. Stomach kept blowing up like a balloon, it became difficult to do chest compressions. the REspiratory Therapist kept asking the doctor to come in and check the tubes placement. he didn't. the floor staff and RRT team were all emotional. everyone said it wasnt his time.

my last message is do not leave it up to the doctors, because doctors do not always get it right.

This will be my last reply. Moderators please delete or lock this thread. Stay safe.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Also prepare to see how shitty people can be to themselves and each other. You will marvel at how unhealthy the average person is in this country.

This is exactly what kill every little bit of enthusiasm I had left dealing with patients in a clinical setting.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Thanks for the respectful reply my friend. Only motive is to try and help Cats stay safe. As I stated earlier, this is bigger than anything political. It is not only those testing positive that are affected. It is not just about wearing a mask. In another post I explained, how a MD fcked up. Traumatic Intubation is what he called it. Death by complications from Covid is what they said was the cause of death. NO, the Anesthesiologist gave orders outside the room because he did not want to wear the gowns we were provided and waited for a gown to be brought up from the OR. by the time the gown came, the young 30yr+ old man was gone. Stomach kept blowing up like a balloon, it became difficult to do chest compressions. the REspiratory Therapist kept asking the doctor to come in and check the tubes placement. he didn't. the floor staff and RRT team were all emotional. everyone said it wasnt his time.

my last message is do not leave it up to the doctors, because doctors do not always get it right.

This will be my last reply. Moderators please delete or lock this thread. Stay safe.

My brothers mentioned the intubation of the patients. Thanks for being civil as well. I hope the others can see how grown men resolve differences.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic