Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Old member still lurking

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Used to see the term "baseball biceps" in the magazines. That link makes me think adren had basketball biceps ... either that or he had one of BSP's traps stuffed in there.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
https://www.theironden.com/forum/members/adren.446/

MARTYUSA is a member here. Fishtownflexin went to MC, T-bar is a member here, BigJim77 disappeared and Chest rockwell is a member here as well.
BigJim77 pretty much retired when he sold Freakz and it essentially became a Genxxl board. Most of these other guys haven't logged in here since 2011-2012, so they're basically in the wind. Probably went to Facebook, IG or some such nonsense. I can picture T-Bar involved in some time share scheme on FB. Always the businessman.:D

I miss Fish and a few other of those guys. I think footloose was also a member here to at one time.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I haven't heard from chesty in yrs, he brought me here from my first board.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Chest would check in from time to time. Why was BigJim's avi so much bigger than everyone elses? Size issues, LOLOL

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Chest would check in from time to time. Why was BigJim's avi so much bigger than everyone elses? Size issues, LOLOL
Because he owned the board. lol He was a good guy. One of the best I've dealt with and he actually knew his shit.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
Because he owned the board. lol He was a good guy. One of the best I've dealt with and he actually knew his shit.
Thats rare these days. I hear a lot of people giving horrible advice from weightlifting to PEDs. When those guys were around, you knew they knew what they were talking about because you could see their results. Today, the majority of people giving advice have physiques that you would want to start out with, not what you are aiming for lol.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Thats rare these days. I hear a lot of people giving horrible advice from weightlifting to PEDs. When those guys were around, you knew they knew what they were talking about because you could see their results. Today, the majority of people giving advice have physiques that you would want to start out with, not what you are aiming for lol.

True. And they are the first ones to offer their advice as if it were requested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
I just wanted to do a proper intro to the board. Been a member here since 2017 and log in from time to time but never post.

More active on UG and know many of you here.

Anyway, I am 5'11 and 270 currently and have been lifting heavy shit for 30 years now. It is my hobby and my life.
I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 years experience on and off with PEDS. I never claim to know everything and learn new things every day but love to share my experiences and listen to others.

Seems laid back here which can be a welcomed change from other places. I look forward to posting more and interacting you guys.
DAMN! Nice to see old names here.. like, from the beginning.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic