Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Hey Portland

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Does anyone think Pelosi use to be an babe?....

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Keep in mind, for the most part “Antifa” is not a particular organized group (just like BLM, there is a TINY organized faction), but most largely an ideology self fashioned against the status quo construct in a myriad of ways / from a variety of angles, and the majority has nothing to do with destruction of private property. Of course the aspect of senseless destruction gets showcased by the media, but there’s a far larger movement aligned against govt tyranny in general.

I'd be OK with the local police indicating they'll stand down when the neighborhood militias decide to meet Antifa in the street and take care of business. The local cops can then come in after the fact (as their response time is now much slower due to the budget cuts), and they can clean up those that are still alive and cart them off to the slammer.

If the local authorities refuse to protect their citizens and the property of their citizens, I don't think the feds should do anything. I think the locals should take matters into their own hands. I'd like to think that a few altercations with people willing to do what it takes to protect their families and their property is all Antifa would need to radically adjust their tactics.

They'd have to switch to more covert terrorist type attacks, and they'll lose all support when they start doing that. Right now, the media is painting them as peaceful protestors.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Keep in mind, for the most part “Antifa” is not a particular organized group (just like BLM, there is a TINY organized faction), but most largely an ideology self fashioned against the status quo construct in a myriad of ways / from a variety of angles, and the majority has nothing to do with destruction of private property. Of course the aspect of senseless destruction gets showcased by the media, but there’s a far larger movement aligned against govt tyranny in general.

If that's the case, I won't have any problem with Antifa. But anybody who shows up with their faces covered, and with bricks or lighter fluid in their backpacks deserve a severe beatdown. I'm not naïve. If you're against gov't tyranny, you don't have to dress like a ninja and damage other people's property.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
If that's the case, I won't have any problem with Antifa. But anybody who shows up with their faces covered, and with bricks or lighter fluid in their backpacks deserve a severe beatdown. I'm not naïve. If you're against gov't tyranny, you don't have to dress like a ninja and damage other people's property.
They're against Gov't tyranny. They just want their own brand of tyranny. They want to make sure everyone who isn't them are severely miserable. Equality! Yay!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Some info from a friend who lives in Hood River, OR:

NSA informed Hood River, OR police that they intercepted communications that antifa/BLM were coming in from Portland to "peacefully protest" (read: riot, vandalize, burn, loot, murder, destroy, etc.). Their plan was to start at the Walmart and continue into downtown.

Word got out and masses of citizens showed up from Walmart to downtown, armed and ready to defend their town with the small police force. Police advised all downtown businesses to close by 4pm.

A vehicle with a few BLM/antifa scouts was spotted driving around for a few minutes, then left.

Police at The Dalles (town before Hood River) informed HRPD that 2 or 3 (I forget) buses had pulled off the freeway at The Dalles. The buses remained there for about 30-45 minutes before turning back towards Portland and leaving.

My friend spoke with HR police chief and asked what the PD would have done if the rioters showed up and started their usual rioting, looting, etc., and armed citizens would have had to shoot any of them.

Chief said the PD would have spent spent about "that much" time investigating (holding finger about an inch apart), and there would have been no witnesses of course.

Hood River got it right.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Some info from a friend who lives in Hood River, OR:

NSA informed Hood River, OR police that they intercepted communications that antifa/BLM were coming in from Portland to "peacefully protest" (read: riot, vandalize, burn, loot, murder, destroy, etc.). Their plan was to start at the Walmart and continue into downtown.

Word got out and masses of citizens showed up from Walmart to downtown, armed and ready to defend their town with the small police force. Police advised all downtown businesses to close by 4pm.

A vehicle with a few BLM/antifa scouts was spotted driving around for a few minutes, then left.

Police at The Dalles (town before Hood River) informed HRPD that 2 or 3 (I forget) buses had pulled off the freeway at The Dalles. The buses remained there for about 30-45 minutes before turning back towards Portland and leaving.

My friend spoke with HR police chief and asked what the PD would have done if the rioters showed up and started their usual rioting, looting, etc., and armed citizens would have had to shoot any of them.

Chief said the PD would have spent spent about "that much" time investigating (holding finger about an inch apart), and there would have been no witnesses of course.

Hood River got it right.

I love to hear this! I'd like to ID who the buses belong to, and who's the financing behind the "protests."

Not sure that NSA would inform a local police department, but FBI counter intelligence is allowed to grab that information as the riots can be deemed domestic terrorism. FBI would likely have to get a FISA warrant to domestically surveil and hope they're doing it correctly. I don't want FBI being able to easily spy on US citizens without a showing.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Daddy always said that the best way to deal with a bully is to hit him square on in the nose.

Reactions: CFM
C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I love to hear this! I'd like to ID who the buses belong to, and who's the financing behind the "protests."

Not sure that NSA would inform a local police department, but FBI counter intelligence is allowed to grab that information as the riots can be deemed domestic terrorism. FBI would likely have to get a FISA warrant to domestically surveil and hope they're doing it correctly. I don't want FBI being able to easily spy on US citizens without a showing.
It may have been FBI.

Of course Soros is financing it all!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic