Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Games People Play?...

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I play online poker these days after my kids go to bed - mainly invite only games for multi table sit/go tournies. There's always a "banker" that collects via venmo through a couple decent sites that we all play on.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I play online poker these days after my kids go to bed - mainly invite only games for multi table sit/go tournies. There's always a "banker" that collects via venmo through a couple decent sites that we all play on.

Yo, I use to, too!...I wish LK would install the package on hear, along with hearts and spades!...It would Trump the shout box!...

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Yo, I use to, too!...I wish LK would install the package on hear, along with hearts and spades!...It would Trump the shout box!...

We used to do football pickem at one point and was fun - a couple vendors would pony up a bottle of protein or whatever. @Lizard King used to run that - wondering what that looks like this year or next with Covid uncertainty.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
We used to do football pickem at one point and was fun - a couple vendors would pony up a bottle of protein or whatever. @Lizard King used to run that - wondering what that looks like this year or next with Covid uncertainty.
They have a pick'em pool add on for Xeno, I asked last season before I went out and bought it buy no one responded.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Sorry - I was fairly absent for about 18 months from this site outside of the random pop in. Once dates/schedules are (if they are) released, I'll see if we can recruit enough to make it worth pushing.

BrandenFlynn

BrandenFlynn

Jul 18, 2022
I've started spending a lot of time on Fortnite lately. With all my soul, I fell in love with Battle Royale. I love the excitement and desire to develop my skills in the game that this mode gives me, that I spend about 6 hours a day in the game.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic