pbtom
What's New?

ANIMAL passed away

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
This is about a week old now, but i've not seen it posted yet here...but ANIMAL passed away this past month. Many may remember him for his Fina kits, DNP, Rants/Raves, as the "Site Nazi," his 90's Rave List for AAS from Mexico, and ending his posts with "Anarchy in the USA," etc, etc, etc. He had been around since the mid-90's starting out at Misc.Fitness.Weights, then on to other forums such as EliteFitness, AnabolicFitness, etc, before getting banned everywhere and starting his own forum called Chemical Anarchy where he pretty much lived up to his site nazi name as a dictator there.

The following was posted by a member at his site:

animal is dead.
https://www.timesleaderonline.com/obituaries/2020/06/doug-beck/

the domain name expired early june, he didnt renew it, i texted him a few times, called him and the phone said it was not in service. i msgd one of the guys to swing by and check on him but the guy i reached to was out of state working. he died late june and i went about getting the domain name at auction, im posting this from the back end and the domain should be visible in a day or so. i am writing this monday evening july 13th .

i dont have details so dont ask. i posted the obit at the top..... one of the guys is in touch with the wife and she would like to get rid of animals remaining supplements which the board member will help her sort out in the coming weeks.

i own the board now and will keep it up if there is interest but i am thinking that without animal around, aside from this being an archive of sorts, its likely to die out pretty quickly, especially since the trouble animal had over the past year kept him from finding the time, energy, focus or willpower to make it to the board to post.

RIP ....er !!! see ya when i get there...

He deserves credit for being interventive and his role in bringing kits, and certain compounds/chemicals to the forefront, as well as a few good debates....despite his being a prick and not accepting being wrong at times....and thus editing peoples posts to make them look bad and then banning them. He started at mfw, but I first interacted with him at EF around 1996. He started out as a pretty mellow guy before going the route he did. He still had many friends, but pretty much stayed out of the limelight for the last 10+ years on his own invite only forum.

I hope he found peace because he sure didn't act like he had it here while alive. It's always sad seeing these 90's guys from the forums I knew pass away.....even Animal. May he rest in peace.

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Very sad, RIP Animal. Thanks for sharing MR. BMJ.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
RIP...How could u not remember him!...

M

muddog69

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
Wow, damn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Wow.. damn RIP animal. To many people passing away to early!

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I remember him well. I usually enjoyed his rants. RIP Animal.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I was Facebook friend with Johnny til I dropped off social media. Sorry to hear he’s hurtin too.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic