Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Is this the right color? brewed some TE-250 with MCT oil

S

Sou

Jul 5, 2020
View attachment 9966

Has anyone encountered such a dark color? Is there something wrong?

My semi finished roid supplier sent me this time a very light yellow Test E ( the left one is and old one the right is new ) i do believe in him but i m just wondering if its normal or not ?
received_618958785697894.jpeg

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Looks good to me. Mct oil isn't as tough as coconut oil but the smoke point is still 320f. As long as you didn't get it close to that it should be good. Test e in my experience (not a pro) should be a little off of clear but not dark like a tren.

S

Sou

Jul 5, 2020
Looks good to me. Mct oil isn't as tough as coconut oil but the smoke point is still 320f. As long as you didn't get it close to that it should be good. Test e in my experience (not a pro) should be a little off of clear but not dark like a tren.

You mean that the right vial oil color is normal ?

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
You mean that the right vial oil color is normal ?
Your source probably switched carrier oils between batch's ... maybe GSO to MCT. That's common and shouldn't be a problem.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Thought it was his own brew?
I should have read the whole post. :oops: MCT ( or any other) oil will start to oxidize if heated for too long which could cause the darker color between batches. I think that's the cause here. Test Enanthate powder( or any Test ester) should come out clear if filtered properly..... 22um filter.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic