Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

New

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Welcome bro; glad you finally joined. Welcome the the Den!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Welcome, how long you been at it?

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Welcome! Lots of knowledge and a great group of fellas. Read the rules and as long as you adhere to him, you will fit right in!

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Few years now. New challenge is staying consistent while working 14-16 hr days, sleeping enough, and eating right.

Yes sir, that's how you do it. Go no matter what.

90% of this shit is showing up for the position everyday.

How do you train? Light, moderate, heavy, mix?

Perhaps you could adjust it a little to help you through the extra work beatdown. Sometimes it's better to back off a little so you can avoid overworking and not growing. Eating can be tough as well, what are your goals for training? Maybe we can all give different food tips that make it easier.

bpaz3

bpaz3

Jun 28, 2020
Yes sir, that's how you do it. Go no matter what.

90% of this shit is showing up for the position everyday.

How do you train? Light, moderate, heavy, mix?

Perhaps you could adjust it a little to help you through the extra work beatdown. Sometimes it's better to back off a little so you can avoid overworking and not growing. Eating can be tough as well, what are your goals for training? Maybe we can all give different food tips that make it easier.

I really haven’t done more than moderate weight until this past week going heavy. Feels great stepping up my game again. I really want to drop the excess body fat (recently developed rolls & sagging chest), and gain definition. Diet is complete trash. Lookin into possibly going keto. Not sure if it’s the best thing for my body tho. Have a hard time skipping out on beer, nachos, wings, & pizza lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic