Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Scott Weiland dies at 48

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
How many of ya have been here?...*LOL*...

Josh inspired a new song from me....

"I ALMOST got the one I wanted".,
"but she wouldn't give me a chance"., "an I hit the bottom, yeah, yeah,
yeaaaaaaaah"..

*LOL*....

Last edited:
Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Didn't know they existed!....

They're from Suomi (Finland). along with Lacrimas Profundere (Germany) and H.I.M. (also from Finland) fall under the European goth rock genre from the last 20 years following their 90's American predeccsors: Type O Negative & Danzig, et. al.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Time for a hair cut, *LOL*....around 1400....

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
What year are these chicks from? LOL 76?

They are being hit hard as to who they are...Lot's of critics are claiming they are "stealing" LZ's act...Even Page has made some sarcastic remarks *LOL*...I think he's jealous cuz he can't do it anymo...

Did u see him get his hair stuck in the guitar at around the 14:00 mark?...He was playing it backwards like Eddie Van Halen would do, then when he swung it back around his hair got caught up in the guitar *LOL*...

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
They are being hit hard as to who they are...Lot's of critics are claiming they are "stealing" LZ's act...Even Page has made some sarcastic remarks *LOL*...I think he's jealous cuz he can't do it anymo...

Did u see him get his hair stuck in the guitar at around the 14:00 mark?...He was playing it backwards like Eddie Van Halen would do, then when he swung it back around his hair got caught up in the guitar *LOL*...

They were reminiscent of early LZ and the more oontemporary band Wolf Mother.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012

The guy's good, but he aint no Jimmy Page. Still a good band. Why don't you start a new thread on the group ....and maybe other artists.... instead of using the "Stott Weiland Is Dead" thread? I'm sure you would get more views.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
The guy's good, but he aint no Jimmy Page. Still a good band. Why don't you start a new thread on the group ....and maybe other artists.... instead of using the "Stott Weiland Is Dead" thread? I'm sure you would get more views.

No doubt!...I think he will improve tho, he is young...

I think I will just add to HDH's thread, he has a good one going, If he doesn't mind...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic