Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Greta Thunberg?...

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Every reputable scientist believes IN man made climate change.
Being in science.... you are way way wrong. Not man made. The climate is changing, but its always changing.

Cold Fusion, Pons & Fleischmann, basically no one has credibly proved to repeat what they have done. Still somewhat of an open door.

Last edited:
gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Being in science.... you are way way wrong. Not man made. The climate is changing, but its always changing.

Cold Fusion, Pons & Fleischmann, basically no one has credibly proved to repeat what they have done. Still somewhat of an open door.

Their favorite saying is "the science is settled" meanwhile I haven't read anything saying man made climate change was a real thing unless they were being paid to "discover" that. There are thousands of experts the world over that completely disagree with the theory of man made climate change.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I will keep my personal opinions about her to myself because I don't know her personally nor do I know her parents so I am not going to say that her parents are putting her up to this or anybody else is but what I will say is kids nowadays have no idea what they stand for so they grabbed one of the hottest new topic is and they move forward blindly.

Overall what I'm sick of seeing is kids 18 19 20 years old protesting about shit they don't even know the first thing about. Rioting calling for things they believe our social injustice has and they haven't even begin to live their life they're still living in their parents house most don't have driver's licenses and now probably collecting unemployment with their bonus $600 a week so they can go and be a bunch of damn fools.

Do I believe in climate change?? Yes I do. But if we look back as far as we can see the history of the Earth we had climate change going back as far as we can tell looking at rock formations. Are we accelerating global warming?? That's a very good question and honestly I don't know if there's any true way to tell because equipment now is so sophisticated based on today's technology something that was different a thousand years ago 10,000 years ago so there's no way to be 100% other than again going back to the geological markers. Maybe it's just how the world flushes all the crap away and starts over every million years.

I would rather see a 16 year old girl out there standing for something she believes in and doing it in a constructive way rather than tearing down monuments spray painting buildings and looting because it's the cool thing to do today.

so I guess I do have an opinion which would be let her say what she wants to say. If she is being pushed by her parents some day she'll wake up and realize those aren't her thoughts and she'll move on from there just like we all do. We all had opinions when we were 16 years old and I can guarantee pretty much every person here does not think exactly the same anymore.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016

Ty for that update...Was curious about it ever since I watched a doc on them and a movie perhaps inspired by the idea starring Val Kimmer and some hot blonde babe!....Looks like I have some researching to do!

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Ty for that update...Was curious about it ever since I watched a doc on them and a movie perhaps inspired by the idea starring Val Kimmer and some hot blonde babe!....Looks like I have some researching to do!

The Saint?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Here's a speech the famous author Michael Crighton gave at Cal Tech back in 2003 on the danger of scientific consensus. I thought he articulated my concerns better than I ever could have.

https://www.aei.org/carpe-diem/for-...-there-is-no-such-thing-as-consensus-science/

I understand u are a christian?...do u believe this one?...Revelation 11:18...

I've read where earth's life support systems, such as the air we breathe, the oceans and the animal/plant eosytems are not in good shape due to the mismanagement of man...Do u know anything about this?...

Also, a quote from the BBC on September 2012 said this - “Around 85% of global fish stocks are over-exploited, depleted, fully exploited or in recovery from exploitation.”. ...Another one from the Global Change and the Earth System folk said -“Nearly 50% of the land surface has been transformed by direct human action, with significant consequences for biodiversity, nutrient cycling, . . . and climate.”....And another from the Sydney Morning Herald, an Australian paper...It was saying that 6.5 million tons of crap goes into the WORLD'S oceans EACH YEAR!...Then it pointed out that we (humans) are striping the natural resources beyond belief...Here is there final view on it, “If population and consumption trends continue, we will need the equivalent of two Earths by 2035,” ...Some more, This is one by the Globe - “About half the world’s rivers are polluted or seriously depleted. Eighty countries holding 40 per cent of the world’s population have serious water shortages.”... This was stated in 2004 or so...And last but not least, this is one I ran across almost instantly as I was researching this subject...One hundred and four Nobel laureates, which were out of a group of one thousand and six hundred scientist issued a warning commenced by the UCS that said and I quote, “Human beings and the natural world are on a collision course. . . . No more than a few decades remain before the chance to avert the threats will be lost...May so alter the world that it will be unable to sustain life in the manner that we know....Our tampering with the interdependent web of life, could trigger widespread effects, including collapses of biological systems whose dynamics we imperfectly understand.”...

With the above scripture that I cited, do think this is what the bible is talking about?...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I will keep my personal opinions about her to myself because I don't know her personally nor do I know her parents so I am not going to say that her parents are putting her up to this or anybody else is but what I will say is kids nowadays have no idea what they stand for so they grabbed one of the hottest new topic is and they move forward blindly.

Overall what I'm sick of seeing is kids 18 19 20 years old protesting about shit they don't even know the first thing about. Rioting calling for things they believe our social injustice has and they haven't even begin to live their life they're still living in their parents house most don't have driver's licenses and now probably collecting unemployment with their bonus $600 a week so they can go and be a bunch of damn fools.

Do I believe in climate change?? Yes I do. But if we look back as far as we can see the history of the Earth we had climate change going back as far as we can tell looking at rock formations. Are we accelerating global warming?? That's a very good question and honestly I don't know if there's any true way to tell because equipment now is so sophisticated based on today's technology something that was different a thousand years ago 10,000 years ago so there's no way to be 100% other than again going back to the geological markers. Maybe it's just how the world flushes all the crap away and starts over every million years.

I would rather see a 16 year old girl out there standing for something she believes in and doing it in a constructive way rather than tearing down monuments spray painting buildings and looting because it's the cool thing to do today.

so I guess I do have an opinion which would be let her say what she wants to say. If she is being pushed by her parents some day she'll wake up and realize those aren't her thoughts and she'll move on from there just like we all do. We all had opinions when we were 16 years old and I can guarantee pretty much every person here does not think exactly the same anymore.

Execellent post!...Enjoyed the read!...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic