Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Greta Thunberg?...

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
The doom goblin is just another liberal stooge. They use her because they think its harder to call her out on her bullshit because she has autism. She is garbage and so are her parents for letting her be used this way.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I guess I see things differently with her, she’s passionate about the climate. Now whether her extreme is where the climate is at or not, I don’t know, not my area of expertise. However I’d rather see a kid With autism passionate about saving the world rather than trying to destroy it.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I guess I see things differently with her, she’s passionate about the climate. Now whether her extreme is where the climate is at or not, I don’t know, not my area of expertise. However I’d rather see a kid With autism passionate about saving the world rather than trying to destroy it.

Someone should steer her in the right direction then.

Reactions: CFM
danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011

I see an actress and a puppet, but good on you seeing the positive. I believe that's why they chose her. Tugs at your heart so you listen.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
She’s under age and has autism...so...
Then it would be a good idea for a young 16 yr old boy to "shut her up". Or for mom and dad to take her damn internet away.

As for me, when I was 19 I loved older women, 40-45 always made me crazy with desire. Lol
Now that I am over 50, still love 40-45 yr old women.

They are like delicious fruit. Picked to early and eaten, just start or hard and not ready, picked to late and it's getting to soft and starting to rot lol. Picked at the right time and its perfectly ripe, delicious, never hurts the belly when u eat to much.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Young people are always useful idiots. All the passion, zeal and energy of youth, and no experience or wisdom. Wonderful tools to be used by older folks who know better.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
As a matter of fact, she has Asperger's Syndrome and yes they're 'passionate' alright.

Exploiting a mentally challenged child should be a crime.
Asperger's does not make you a victim. I went to law school with a dude that had asperger's.

He sat beside me, fukking brilliant dude. His issue was he had to know that someone understood his point or he couldnt shut up and would argue anything just so someone would get what he was saying.

I learned this early with him when he was arguing his point with the professor and i could see it in his face, what the problem was. I got his attention and made him make eye contact with me, I nodded and whispered to him, dude good point I got it thx. He then let out a huge sigh and sat back and just looked so relieved and smiled at me and said thank you.
After class he approached me and we needed up being very close the remained of our time together.

We discussed asperger's and I learned a lot more than I had ever thought about it.

This girl is not mentally retarded or has a learning disability that keeps her from understanding. She is actually very bright and intelligent. Socially she may have issues but all of this is good reason for someone in her circle of love and trust to keep her from becoming the brunt of the climate issues extreme ideologies. In short, pick a better spokes person if you want to protect her.
When you put your shit out for the world to judge, quit being surprised by the judgement you receive.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic