Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

If you ever wondered what 80% of the people on BB forums are really like

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Pretty sure I've had conversations with Genova on several forums over the years. Either that or his particular mental illness is common in the BB community.

Eiither this moron or tilly that you were talking to. Lol. Same mental gene missing.

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
That made my day. Reminds of a dude I used to see, Had the fanny pack, otomix, various parachute pant and gold gyms string tees. Yelling lifting shitty light weighs with even worse form walking around giving advice on training. To the newbies and the ladies.
It made my cardio time go faster observing him and laughing

Last edited:
BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
That made my day. Reminds of a dude I used to see, Had the fanny pack, otomix, various parachute pant and gold gyms string tees. Yelling lifting shitty light weighs with even worse form walking around giving advice on training. To the newbies and the ladies.
It made my cardio time go faster observing him and laughing

HA!!! You just perfectly described the late 80's to early 90's gym experience.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Ahem. I still wear one of those Gold's Gym stringers sometimes (but not in public).

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I had to stop it after I heard the 4th ummmmmmm

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Man that is sad.... what a mom... yes, autistic... this is depressing... what happens to him when his Mom dies? She pays all his bills.... this kid is screwed.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I lost my ability to watch that any longer after 9mins.

I can’t believe I never heard of him before either, but clear some issues going on. However, at least in his brain he thinks he’s great, working out, and doing a good job. i think that’s Better than someone sucking resources.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
There was another BB a few years ago over in Europe who lived with his mom. Huge guy but so mentally fucked up. I think its kinda common.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I got a little addicted to that, so I've watched some other stuff about Genova, some fairly new stuff. Unfortunately he's not bodybuilding anymore; he finally gave that up. That was really the most entertaining part. Now he's all about Star Wars and fan made movies.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic