Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Steroid scammer

C

CPSteve

Nov 26, 2013
Hi all it’s been a good while since I’ve been on here but I feel I have to let everyone know about someone on Instagram supposedly selling steroid and other products. He has done me out of £250 and also tried to get another £300+ out of me so people please beware. I will put his pics of his insta etc up now. He says he is in Dublin. I paid with PayPal but in dispute now. He tried to say my stuff was being held and I had to pay for release of my goods if I wanted them delivered. I wouldn’t pay so he said I will not get them and the package will be opened and I will have the police at my door. He also told PayPal I was a drug addict and high and that I had the goods and was lying. So now hoping PayPal can sort it for me. I have tried to post pics from iPhone but it says file is to large and won’t attach. The guy goes by the name Frank Kalmim and his Instagram is muscle_power_nutrition_25
I have friends in Dublin who are now looking for him. They deal with the gyms out there so if he is who he says he is he may get a little suprise though I’ve lost my money and obvs got no goods I paid for. Lesson learned. I hope.

C

CPSteve

Nov 26, 2013
To be honest I thought using PayPal would have been my best option tbh. All I’m hoping now is I do get my money back

C

CIROQ

VIP Member
Sep 13, 2012
To be honest I thought using PayPal would have been my best option tbh. All I’m hoping now is I do get my money back

Did you send the money as friends or as for goods/services?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
No, Paypal is not a good option. Besides getting ripped off, if the guy you are buying illegal stuff gets busted the cops will get all his records.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Buying off of Instagram with paypal?

Stick around and get involved buba. You will lean how not to get taken. Never a good idea to order off social media, especially with paypal.

Have you been successful ordering from social media in the past?

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Or sells via instagram or facebook or whatever other public venue. Craigslist is bad too.

Angie's list verifys their sources first, much safer.

CPSteve, it s never good to do business with a source that uses paypal.

Reactions: Jin
C

CIROQ

VIP Member
Sep 13, 2012
Goods I think

Reason I ask, if you sent money as friends/family. Consider it gone. No way you are getting back. Reason people send as money/friends, so the person you sent the funds too, doesn't get a fee taken off of the donation. But If you sent money as goods/services, it is buyer protected, and the seller has to pay a fee. I would lie about why you sent it. DENY DENY DENY what the other guy said. I think you will be fine. Buyer is always right! Let us know how it goes, and I would advise you like the rest of the members on here, dont use PayPal for buying anything illegal..

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hi everyone thanks for all the replies. Thought I should let you know I won my PayPal case against the fella who scammed me and have the money going back to my account. Lesson learned
That's good news, hope you learned something from your adventure.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic