Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Test/Tren/Var/EQ Dosing

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
i have a nip that is gyno prone and bacne that gets dotted all over my back if I don't use an AI. Maybe there's something else I need to try for the acne instead of lowering e2?

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
i have a nip that is gyno prone and bacne that gets dotted all over my back if I don't use an AI. Maybe there's something else I need to try for the acne instead of lowering e2?

Eeeeewwwww.

People who
Use the word “nip” should
Be punished.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Lol, Jin, don't take it so personally.

CTJ was the same Hawaii TV weatherman back in 1941 who reported "there's a little Nip in the air."

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Lean gains

Personally, I would run it like this, raising the EQ 200mg wk and placing either the Var or Tren on the last 8 weeks-

500 test 1 - 16
600 eq 1 - 20
50 Var ed
245 Tren wk
Dex - You know your body.

Usually when I set up a run I use the aas to determine the look. EQ, Var and Tren are all good for the lean look. I think you would have a much better end look with either the Var or Tren at the end. If I remember correctly, you never come fully off test so this is based on that.

You are getting a great strength boost at the beginning but I would keep it going all the way through. Personally, I would run the Var first then the Tren. The low dosed Tren looks good on me with the vascularity from the EQ. I raised the EQ on it so the Tren wouldn't be overpowering.

It's a good end look for me. You can always run the Var last if you think the Tren will overpower it. Then you could keep the EQ dose at 400mg. Adding the Var would give you a better look than Test and EQ by itself at the end.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
OP's not a beginner, but, yeah, seems like a law of diminishing returns might apply with too many compounds.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I was mad when I wrote it. It's the second time, the first was recently but I think he was under a different handle. It was the same change the quote though with the link at the end.

It's kinda funny now :)

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
What would be your protocol for this cycle?

250mg test 2x week 1-16
200mg EQ 2x week 1-20
70mg tren A EOD 1-8
25mg Var 2x/day 1-8
1/2mg adex 2x week
Looks like a sound cycle. If it were me though, I'd run the Tren the first 4 to 5 wks, take a break, and run it the last 4 to 5 wks. You know how it is on a long cycle when you start running out of gas at the end. Save something for last. I'd save the var for another cycle. I can't see the benefit of running it for a lean bulk. Especially at that dosage. Jm2c.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic