All I see and hear is racism.

Signed,

A Democrat.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
This is just awful. We're descending into third-world territory quickly. If the authorities choose to not "police", someone will fill that gap, and the neighborhoods will look to them as the local authority. This won't end well. Those neighborhood businesses protected by the "local authorities" will be visited in the next few weeks and encouraged to begin paying their protection money.

I swear every large city is run by democrats who brag incessantly how everyone else is racist, yet they preside over lawless ghettos that breed this crap. How do you care about minorities when you allow their communities to be looted and destroyed? I'm sure that the Chicago authorities that operate Chicago as a sanctuary city don't live anywhere near this place and don't have to endure the natural result of their political policies. Many businesses that were considering opening shop in these communities will not be doing so, and many local businesses will close shop and/or move to a community that won't destroy their investment.

Of course, Walmart and Target and the grocery chains don't have stores in these areas because they're all racist. Not because of insurance premiums, shoplifting, etc.

Sorry for the political rant. I'm just so sad and angry to see this happening.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
This is the real divide in politics. Both parties view minorities/poverty as a nuisance. The republicans want to cut all assistance and "let them starve". The democrats are willing to pay to keep them all in ghettos.

The democratic plan breeds the current welfare state we have in the US. Economic prison is easier to pull off on people. Liberals sleep better at night thinking they're helping and the "undesirables" stay where we don't have to deal with it.

The republican plan relies on the pipe dream that they will simply die off quietly in place. I think the current unrest proves that that ain't gonna happen. The "undesirables" will riot and come to your neighborhood and kill you for resources. What we have in our cities right now would pale in comparison to the bloodshed of cutting public assistance.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
As a Republican, I don't want to cut all assistance and let people starve, I have had family in tough times on food stamps or whatever back in the day. I'm not for incentivising anyone to be stay at home reproductive machines that I need to pay for or paying people more to stay at home than it would be worth to get a job. Assistance is one thing but complete support is ridiculous.

Anyway, to the video, at least someone is protecting the neighborhood.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
As a conservative I'm not for cutting people off and hoping the disappear, I'm for treating everyone the same regardless of race, sex, birth status, hair color, etc., cutting you loose and letting you find your own way. If people get hungry enough they will earn some food.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Been the case since written history has recorded man ruling man!....never will change as long as imperfect men rule!... welcome to reality!....

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
This is the real divide in politics. Both parties view minorities/poverty as a nuisance. The republicans want to cut all assistance and "let them starve". The democrats are willing to pay to keep them all in ghettos.

The democratic plan breeds the current welfare state we have in the US. Economic prison is easier to pull off on people. Liberals sleep better at night thinking they're helping and the "undesirables" stay where we don't have to deal with it.

The republican plan relies on the pipe dream that they will simply die off quietly in place.

Been the case since written history has recorded man ruling man!....never will change as long as imperfect men rule!... welcome to reality!....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic