Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Any of TID been tested for Covid 19?

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
12 days really isn’t that long! It will be here before you know it.

Its all good. Im just glad we are both getting paid. They are paying her 36hrs/week, and Im getting 48hrs, with a sat/sun, so Im still getting my overtime and double time days. Sucks it happened this holiday weekend, I am missing out on some extra money, but it is what it is.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
just an update on my wife's health and mine. We both are doing great. I still never got any symptoms, and my wife is just about symptom free. I go back to work on Monday for another nasal swab test. If I test negative, I can go back to work. So, Im hoping by Wednesday.. But now Im hearing that this virus can stay in your body for up to 6 weeks. You can have no symptoms and still test positive after the fact. So this whole thing has me baffled.
I guess it was inevitable that I was going to catch it. Work had 240+ cases and wife is a nurse. Still dont know who gave it to who, but I guess that really doesn't matter as long as we both get and stay healthy.

Hope everyone else stays safe and healthy..

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
the hospital I am employed started testing its employees last week. many,....many of my coworkers have tested positive for the antibodies and not actively positive for Covid 19. some are saying they felt nothing. others are trying to recall if any symptoms were experience. I am suppose to be tested this week.

shows how crazy it all is......some vented, while some walk around not even knowing they are infected.

Not to mention having staff care for Patient...that came into the ER to be tested and not confirmed one way or the other.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Still waiting on the "AX"....*LOL*....

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
So it sounds like the Covid was easier on you @ItalianMuscle than the burning herpes you caught at that hot tub party @FlyingDragon house.

Glad to hear you and the wife are doing well.

lol.. Yeah, my attorney will be contacting FD this week. I think $2.5M will cover my pain and suffering..\

But yes, thanks for the thoughts. Wife and I are doing good. I go back for 5th nasal swab test in a few hours. Should have those results by tomorrow I would think. If Im negative, I can go back to work.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Well my wife went and got nasal swab tested again yesterday, because her work wont test her and she is a nurse. She got the results this morning, and she is still positive. Go figure.. She still has a small nasal drip, so she isn't symptom free yet. This damn virus is something else. Its just crazy how it affects everyone different. My wife said I could have had a false negative, which is likely. But its not likely to have a false positive. Either way, I am pretty sure we are in the clear. Take care everyone.. Hopefully you all stay covid 19 free..

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Well my wife went and got nasal swab tested again yesterday, because her work wont test her and she is a nurse. She got the results this morning, and she is still positive. Go figure.. She still has a small nasal drip, so she isn't symptom free yet. This damn virus is something else. Its just crazy how it affects everyone different. My wife said I could have had a false negative, which is likely. But its not likely to have a false positive. Either way, I am pretty sure we are in the clear. Take care everyone.. Hopefully you all stay covid 19 free..

Hey,
How are you and your wife doing?

My brother got Covid and he said it was some shitty days there.
He is recovering fine but he says he still does deal with bouts about feeling like shit.
Complains mostly about his lungs.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Been reading a lot of layman-level stuff about COVID, and, yeah, it hits those who get it in dramatically different ways while they have it, and symptoms do or do not linger in differing intensity after they have it.

It might be those with lingering symptoms will show varying duration of this for times varying all the way up to lifetime, but the damn virus is still too new to know.

Reactions: Jin
ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Hey,
How are you and your wife doing?

My brother got Covid and he said it was some shitty days there.
He is recovering fine but he says he still does deal with bouts about feeling like shit.
Complains mostly about his lungs.

Great. Ive been back to work for a few weeks and my wife just went back a few days ago. I still never felt or had any symptoms and my wife has been symptom free.

Sorry to hear about your brother. Prayers he has a speedy recovery..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic