Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

New Pic (ugh)

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Make me sandwiches and do the dishes, that'll come right off ;)

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
I hate starting to cut. I don't have the guts to post mine, lol

You will cut down nicely. Do you have a weight goal or are you cutting a certain amount of time?

thanks HDH,
No goal weight, but i have a range in mind. I am about 174ish right now and at 5'2.5", thats thicc lol. I would feel much better about my self image if i were closer to 150ish. I just feel so "fat", and when a woman feels fat, well...i think you all know LOL.
But in bodybuilding 160 on one person could look someone is 190 on another person....so going by look of course. I want to cut to see new muscle growth and where we need to focus on for the next show. I'm not gonna cut to show weight thats for sure, not yet anyway. Just want to peel away some of the layers so we can have some visible lines to work with.

Now that tanning salons are open....i get to tan as well. Yea I know, that's not healthy....whatev.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Make me sandwiches and do the dishes, that'll come right off ;)

The answers are right here in front of you, Bova.
House painting and lawn mowing are great for spot-reducing too.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
The answers are right here in front of you, Bova.
House painting and lawn mowing are great for spot-reducing too.

So glad you guys are looking out fer me here. Appreciate it : )

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Men like CFM and I know what a girl needs ... glad we could help.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Congrats on being in the gym....it's a myth out here:(

lol. I haven't stepped foot in my gym since the end of Feb of 2019:eek:

I'm sure majority of people right now are not in the best shape, you are doing well:)

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
thanks HDH,
No goal weight, but i have a range in mind. I am about 174ish right now and at 5'2.5", thats thicc lol. I would feel much better about my self image if i were closer to 150ish. I just feel so "fat", and when a woman feels fat, well...i think you all know LOL.
But in bodybuilding 160 on one person could look someone is 190 on another person....so going by look of course. I want to cut to see new muscle growth and where we need to focus on for the next show. I'm not gonna cut to show weight thats for sure, not yet anyway. Just want to peel away some of the layers so we can have some visible lines to work with.

Now that tanning salons are open....i get to tan as well. Yea I know, that's not healthy....whatev.

I never really cared for cutting. I don't care for the strength loss, loss of endurance and flat look no carbs can bring.

I use the stand ups at the gym for tanning. I'm not worried about it being healthy, if a tanning bed takes me out I'll consider myself lucky :)

Good luck with the cut.

jhc005

jhc005

Muscle Princess
Sep 14, 2013
I feel ya. I had big plans on out doing last years beach body. I failed. I look exactly the same. Even on a little supplementation this year total fail.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic