Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

New to this site

M

MrDoogal

May 26, 2020
Hey all Happy Tuesday!...
this is my first day on this website... I actually just randomly found it because I will admit I don't have issues working out or eating well, I just have issues staying on track because for me, one little diet slip up or workout slack I do, ends up turning into several, then here I am losing all my progress and starting over... im 32, I am not in bad shape, I am actually in good shape for a bigger guy. I guess really what I am looking for is a platform where I can be held accountable if I do slack. So I need to surround myself with like-minded people.. nobody that I am around is motivated to come with me to the gym or workout with me... well, I will end my rant there haha, I do feel better for getting some of that off my chest! and I look forward to being a part of this community and showing you the progress I will be making!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Welcome, my iron bro!...U chose a great site!...I think most on here are into the "iron".....Lot's of extremely knowledgeable folks...Enjoy your stay!...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
BTW, just how big a boy are ya?...

M

MrDoogal

May 26, 2020
im 5'8'' about 300... but im active and pretty solid and carry my weight well... this is actually the biggest I've ever been.. but I do need to get rid of about 50 lbs or so and get rid of this extra fat that I gained over the year. im also in nursing school so and work in a hospital so my schedule for eating and sleeping and everything is all over the place.. not using that as an excuse, i just need to do it.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
im 5'8'' about 300... but im active and pretty solid and carry my weight well... this is actually the biggest I've ever been.. but I do need to get rid of about 50 lbs or so and get rid of this extra fat that I gained over the year. im also in nursing school so and work in a hospital so my schedule for eating and sleeping and everything is all over the place.. not using that as an excuse, i just need to do it.

Good gosh almighty!...Are u into power lifting?...

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Welcome to TID MrD

You are definitely a big fella. This is a good place to help you reach your goals. We have a section for everything, diet, training, post your pics, a forum to log diet/training, injury, peptides, anabolics, etc...

Post in any of the forums, ask as many questions as you like.

M

MrDoogal

May 26, 2020
Good gosh almighty!...Are u into power lifting?...

You know I love to lift heavy, and when I go to the gym I am not doing any lightweight.. but I have not focused on powerlifting.. I admit I have been slacking the last couple months with these workouts here and there, but I looked at myself in the mirror the other day and it hit me that I need to just fucking do it.. and you know what.. it sounds so simple and to some ppl it is but it's not for me.. and I'm here because not only do I want to change my healthy lifestyle, but of course I also want to look amazing I mean cmon now lol

M

MrDoogal

May 26, 2020
Welcome to TID MrD

You are definitely a big fella. This is a good place to help you reach your goals. We have a section for everything, diet, training, post your pics, a forum to log diet/training, injury, peptides, anabolics, etc...

Post in any of the forums, ask as many questions as you like.
I really appreciate it thank you so much!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
You know I love to lift heavy, and when I go to the gym I am not doing any lightweight.. but I have not focused on powerlifting.. I admit I have been slacking the last couple months with these workouts here and there, but I looked at myself in the mirror the other day and it hit me that I need to just fucking do it.. and you know what.. it sounds so simple and to some ppl it is but it's not for me.. and I'm here because not only do I want to change my healthy lifestyle, but of course I also want to look amazing I mean cmon now lol

That's how I am, brah!...Never took a liking to competing, but enjoyed trying to go for the gust!...If I still could, I would go heavy...And yes, it "seems" easy being in this game, however, the ones that have being doing it for years, know better!...Keep on, keeping on!....

I don't think u meant that, right?....(In red)...

M

MrDoogal

May 26, 2020
That's how I am, brah!...Never took a liking to competing, but enjoyed trying to go for the gust!...If I still could, I would go heavy...And yes, it "seems" easy being in this game, however, the ones that have being doing it for years, know better!...Keep on, keeping on!....

I don't think u meant that, right?....(In red)...

It was suppose to say unhealthy haha good catch!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic